I have to answer for Singtel's mistake

Cerano

is there a difference? if you probe deeper, you'll find that there are about as many people equally fed up with the other two operators.

so how? you change here change there, no guarantee you won't get a service lapse with the other telco.

how about change to DiGi? Maxis? Celcom?

↡ Advertisement

What is so good about that overrated phone huh?

if you ask me,i would say its a trend.

overrated i do agree.

when other phones already can make video calls,3G and videoing,the 1st batch of iphone cannot yet attract so many buyers.

now the i phone 4 still can't make video calls to other phones and without memory card slot and people still go crazy over it.

Apple is like releasing its feature model by model so that people will continue to upgrade and the olod ones become white elephant or trade in,either way the manufacturer gain profits.

imagine the 1st batch of iphones has got video call,videoing,3G,memory card...etc

they wont have much room to improve on newer models and earn more bucks from consumers.

is there a difference? if you probe deeper, you'll find that there are about as many people equally fed up with the other two operators.

so how? you change here change there, no guarantee you won't get a service lapse with the other telco.

how about change to DiGi? Maxis? Celcom?

I am very happy with starhub.

I have 5 lines with them + cable tv + maxonline + digital voice

Their service is excellent. When they promise to call they most certainly do.

When you have a problem they will fix it AND call you back to double check if the problem has been fixed.

Furthermore they will send you vouchers of their own accord unlike singtel where u have to request and even so they dont send u a voucher they only inform the helloshop u go to

I am very happy with starhub.

I have 5 lines with them + cable tv + maxonline + digital voice

Their service is excellent. When they promise to call they most certainly do.

When you have a problem they will fix it AND call you back to double check if the problem has been fixed.

Furthermore they will send you vouchers of their own accord unlike singtel where u have to request and even so they dont send u a voucher they only inform the helloshop u go to

i am not happy with starhub

i've been with them since 1999 and my bill comes to be almost $200 monthly.

I am also a hub club member but I don't get any benefits at all.

Their service sucks. Their network sucks. Frequently i talk halfway i get disconnected

Some things they promise me it never materialise.

I have NEVER received a single voucher from starhub in this eleven years.

Goodbye starhub come february 2011..

Because it is highly in demand, they can't satisfied every 'registered' customers, only those put in effort to get it.

If that isnt bad CS I don't know what is!

Their service sucks. Their network sucks. Frequently i talk halfway i get disconnected

Ask (a.k.a. register interest) and you shall receive. That being said, their network is ok. I get covered in most places, its just that their mobile data speeds suck, and it only seems to be getting slower.

You must have hat some problems that they needed to rectify [laugh]

Oh he incharge tat area one

last time my side no 3g n v bad signal i comprained to him also

upgrade they sent to us also keke

awhile Network okay liao

can imagine if that area quantities if all cancel how

many he nid to regain back the sales? Lol

Singtel and M1 also will drop called. my wife was on singtel, i was on M1 and starhub before. all 3 telco, drop call when you are on the move. nothing specail and unique about it.

Singtel recieption was better until Mr Lee no longer the CEO and things become worse.

Another thing about singtel.

Last year i sign my Ipone with them around August, i remember cause its after my daughter was born (in august) but before full month(was discussing the function with my buddy at the full month even).

Yesterday make a called down and ask them when will the 1 year be up as i am interested to change to IP4. they told me i registered with them in October. even if i make a mistake, it should be in Sept.

No leh, i really think bcos i no contract.

My colleagues also bill same same but contracted they dont entertain them also.

Somemore i get $500 yearly voucher to buy handset, no need to recontract, but must buy at their RRP.

My brother who i insist no contract. He Sec2 but bloody bill about 80-100, also managed to get discounts.

Maybe just my luck and negotiation skills la

heheh

I am also on no contract but never get discounts as good as urs. I am only a classic plan user, paying only S$20 per mth. :D So most probably they wont be bothered with me lah. I also not bothered abt handphone, as long as can make call n sms will do. I am using the E71 nokia phone passed down from my bro when he got the E72.

Free phone is good enough for me. Most of my calls are made in the office or at home. I rather not have a handphone also. :D

That's b'cos u've so many lines with them... so u considered 'high value' customer mah...

I don't think SH cust svc that fantastic either... when i try to terminate my Sports pkg back in June... took my so long(waited more than 10-15 mins b4 i hang up) & 3 attempts b4 i get thru to speak to their cust svc to put up my request.

Their rewards points also rather useless... go look at their rewards catalogue... except for those related to their services(mobile, bb, cable)... the other categories(shopping, dinning etc) all empty... might as well take out [hur]

every telcos hv their gd & bad... none is perfect.

You never check email or go into spam mail then auto delete lor.

i check around 30 times a day. i dont ever delete my emails

5 days already, loads of calls different places, industrial area, no drop.

The bumper is a silicon sleeve you put onto the phone, google for it and you will see.

You need to download the apps and then Apple will send one to you directly.

Net connection, no issues either, no lag during multi-tasking, between applications.

I login to my server as well to check etc..

For me, screen big, easier for old eyes to see.

I'd say, for any brand phone, hang suay one lah, last time I got a HTC,

nothing but endless problems, my son had the same model, no issues at all.

All depends on your luck. At least Apple you still get to change out if it screws up

for a one to one. Inconvenience will be there, but the ease of mind of being able to change for a new one is

better then sending it in for stupid repairs and coming back with a newer set of problems.

can share how long have you been using the iphone?and which telco?

by the way what's bumper?i came across it on newspaper but not sure.

my cousin who used the iphone 4 with rubber jacket got no issue with cutting off until she changed to those casing that can flip and cover the screen type then she experienced the cutting off problem.

i asked my wife to buy the galaxy s so we can make video calls but she prefer iphone as she got lotsa friend using it and she wants to play game together with them.

so if the iphone 4 does not have the problem of call drop,i will seriously consider it.

iam especially particular about call drop as iam making most of my calls to my customers and suppliers and do not hope my call will get interrupted which will be very frustrating and rude to the other party

↡ Advertisement