I have to answer for Singtel's mistake

Cerano

Hi Cerano,'

I understand ur frustration. Singtel customer service is really [thumbsdown] , i feel that the least they can do for their initial mistake when u contact them again is to give u a firm assurance of when u can get the phone or NOT, u hav wasted so much time waiting in vain.

In a totally different case i have v.bad experienc wif singtel customer service as well.... that was when im still a student, my hp was damage n for 1month i went w/o a phone, i thot during this period of time, since i never use the hp at all, my charges for that month should not be more than the standard subscription fee... to my horror, the bill my my hp usage that v.month arrived n it is even higher than usual... immediately i call singtel to demand for explanation but they claim their System will NEVER make any error ! in the end im lead from 1 dept to next, non- tried to investigate or given me a reasonable explanation n so i terminate singtel line n vow never to use them ever again....

My friend have a similar experience of being overcharged by singtel but his case is internet mobile usage... his bill is even more horrendous... amount to a few thousand... out of the blue... he no choice still need to pay up 80% after much argument with their customer service.

That is right.

Is it so hard to get a yes or no from them?

Promise to call then never call. Wheres the company's integrity? Where's the respect for the customer.

Im not buying a cheap phone or asking for it free. I am willing to pay so what is the problem? I did register. I was one of the first. It was your fault for not keeping us customers in the loop

Sure your arguement maybe involve me not asking early but wait what am i? Im just a small end user

BTW,

one of my colleague have a same experience as u , difference is she booked her iphone4 with M1... like ur case they fail to update her when iphone4 have arrived and she just kept waiting... fed-up, she call n complain...n demand to speak to their manager, their manager call back n politely apologise n explain the situation n inform her to collect the phone in a week time. so M1 service better [:p]

Knn, 7-11 got sell Durex lub, no need so chia lat use engine oil lah, and please,

stop rubbing the phone cos it has vibra mode lah, get vibrator lah. [laugh] [laugh]

Not assuming hor!

Its called ABSOLUTE TRUST IN THE SERVICE PROVIDER I ADORE [:p]

Anyway My HTC HD 2 kena engine oil...

Iphone kena water.

Usually 2 spares is more than enough ok

BTW,

one of my colleague have a same experience as u , difference is she booked her iphone4 with M1... like ur case they fail to update her when iphone4 have arrived and she just kept waiting... fed-up, she call n complain...n demand to speak to their manager, their manager call back n politely apologise n explain the situation n inform her to collect the phone in a week time. so M1 service better [:p]

I speak to the farkin manager the manager keep saying will forward your feedback to marketing dept but u must keep waiting

Like U, my colleague was fuming about the whole issue... even though M1 promise her a 32G iphone4 in a week time...she is not really appeased...

I realistic niah mah, liddat also sala meh? SUE ME LAH!! [laugh] [laugh]

Sue you got money take meh? Thought you bankrupt one [laugh]

Marketing busy doing..........marketing lor. Sometimes they go Tiong Bahru market leh. [laugh]

I speak to the farkin manager the manager keep saying will forward your feedback to marketing dept but u must keep waiting

Any idea who the manager was ...farking? [laugh]

Like U, my colleague was fuming about the whole issue... even though M1 promise her a 32G iphone4 in a week time...she is not really appeased...

hmmm hope it works well for her!!

Neutral Newbie

To Share,

Been with Singtel almost 10 years. Never once re-contracted.

I buy all my handset form Mustafa without contract. My monthly avg bill with Singtel $400-$500.

Every little screw up i push and push them. Bcos i no contract they 'value' me more i think. They rather keep me than to gain get a convert fromm the other telco?

Everytime i get this discount that discount. Call their CS got priority line, but once make me wait 15misn with their stoopid music. Complain get $100 dollar voucher. Sometime i mood i hung them ' do you want to be responsible for my termination? So they push to higher and higher. Some supervisor will decide and give some present.

My BB and hp multisim once breakdown 5hrs, they waive my basic subscription for 3 months.

Yeah, so i never been contracted and never will.

Got lah got lah, I tomorrow go buy and burn for you ai mai? [laugh] Gold or silver want more? [laugh]

I want gold.....

YOG medal

↡ Advertisement