Autoglym resin polish

Fit44

I m a regular user. Bot mine 2 yrs ago at amk hub when they have tis 1L promo. Very strong chemical cleaner n AIO. I usually top it up w a nuba after use.

Have also tried a number of branded AIO, still find srp gif the best cleaning power for paint oxidation n road grime. I recommend tis pdt.

Traditional Resin polish

Alot of hardwork and powdery stuff on the finishing.

Consider synthetic polymer. easy to coat on and wipe off only.

Neutral Newbie

Got a friend uses Autoglym for his polishing business told me super resin contain some form of abrasive in it not like AIO, does not protect but simply a polish.

If you are looking for aio, duragloss marine polish is one of the better ones IMO. Next in my list will be optimum poliseal aio

Neutral Newbie

That's beri cheap! did they printed the price wrongly??? :D

Dear All,

I've been using this product for a while, its abrasive and affect the rubber lining of the car, hence can see some form of whitening patches on the rubber strips. I have changed to other waxing products. That's my personal experience.

TQ

Dear All,

I've been using this product for a while, its abrasive and affect the rubber lining of the car, hence can see some form of whitening patches on the rubber strips. I have changed to other waxing products. That's my personal experience.

TQ

Bro, when waxing or polishing your car, try not to hit the rubber strips if possible cos it will be very difficult to

get rid of it. ...

That's beri cheap! did they printed the price wrongly??? :D

I was shocked when I first saw the price! It had never been selling at this cheap before! Quickly grab a few bottles before it runs out!

This is a great product! I'm been using it for the past 20 years!

Neutral Newbie

i think promo ends this mth... Esso ntuc started at beginning of this mth... autoglym products... like almost 50% off... SRP always no stock at esso ntuc...

I was shocked when I first saw the price! It had never been selling at this cheap before! Quickly grab a few bottles before it runs out!

my next stop " NTUC Fairprice"....

but before buying, better check the expiry date... [laugh]

any bro using this product? NTUC Fairprice is selling its 325ml bot at $12+ only!

[confused][confused] You working for NTUC or Autogylm?

Edited by Nohorserun

I find autoglym super resin polish is quite good for removing stains and giving the shine, but it doesnt last.

Go through two times rain or what, then the water doesnt bead anymore.

Which NTUC you saw it selling at $12/- Cause not all NTUC sells Automobile Products.

Cheers ~

I stay in Hougang, thats why I go to the one at Hougang Point. But I think you can try those BIG NTUC Fairprice outlet.

I dun work for NTUC or Autoglym! Just want to share this good lobang with drivers who use this product...ONLY!