YOG volunteers are treated like crap?

Cerano

Just now got YOG food shown to be crap for volunteers.

Now my friends who are volunteers and live in boonlay/jurong have been ordered to take bus/mrt even though they have duty at east coast park on consecutive days?

they have to report there by 7 and YOG hq refuses to reimburse taxi fares even if the taxi is pooled?? YOG hq insists that public transport is what should be taken.

this is ridiculous.

volunteers are being treated like dogs.

↡ Advertisement

Now my friends who are volunteers and live in boonlay/jurong have been ordered to take bus/mrt even though they have duty at east coast park on consecutive days?

they have to report there by 7 and YOG hq refuses to reimburse taxi fares even if the taxi is pooled?? YOG hq insists that public transport is what should be taken.

this is ridiculous.

i see so many YOG bus running around empty - how come never pickup the volunteers?

Turbocharged

this is ridiculous.

tat food definitely not for YOG volunteers, get your facts right 1st [rolleyes]

the transport policy is for volunteers to take public transport, because its FREE, yes they can take unlimited bus rides and 4 MRT rides per day. Taxi reimbursement by pooling are possible subjected to case by case basis if public transport not available. again, get your facts right [lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged

i see so many YOG bus running around empty - how come never pickup the volunteers?

Those buses run from YOV to other venues, mainly for athletes and officials.

Yah lor. most of the time drove past those YOG buses to catch pretty girls, only to realise the bus is empty? Flashing light in front somemore? [dizzy][dizzy]

(edited)

tat food definitely not for YOG volunteers, get your facts right 1st [rolleyes]

the transport policy is for volunteers to take public transport, because its FREE, yes they can take unlimited bus rides and 4 MRT rides per day. Taxi reimbursement by pooling are possible subjected to case by case basis if public transport not available. again, get your facts right [lipsrsealed]

i am a volunteer and yes i did ask for reimbursement but was turned down by venue manager hor

even FA manager tried to help us but no use.

so wheres the 387 million?

Edited by Cerano

Turbocharged

i am a volunteer and yes i did ask for reimbursement but was turned down by venue manager hor

even FA manager tried to help us but no use.

so wheres the 387 million?

this issue should be handled by WKF manager, not VM. your FA lead should talk to WKF if it is a geniune problem, else tell them u cannot turn up on time. [sly]

this issue should be handled by WKF manager, not VM. your FA lead should talk to WKF if it is a geniune problem, else tell them u cannot turn up on time. [sly]

[:p] ill do that.

at most their ceremony all fked up lo we boycott :D

i was told by my FA manager that VM decides

why they don't make use of resources wisely....

deploy people living in Jurong/Boon Lay in the east???

i thought game venues are all over the island???

surely there must be a place in Jurong/ Boon Lay or wherever your friends live to be deployed and put to good use???

this is ridiculous.

then don't be volunteer lor..

then don't be volunteer lor..

people not so lucky like you hor tio arrow :D

besides

who else will support the gahmen's 387mil venture

Turbocharged

You all really... what is call Volunteer... that means you willingly offer your serbice to them... why you willingly offer your serbice.... is it important that you volunteer... maybe for some awards or benefits down the road, free access to YOG or what???

If you think the benefits outweigh what you guys are doing, just suck thumb LL carry on lar... you volunteer remember......

But if you think otherwise, should not have volunteer in the first place...... anyway if beh song just tell them your Pet Ant go A&E or something, you need to withdraw lor.... remember, you are a volunteer what, they cannot do anything to you also.... [:p] ...... unless you KNN NSF kena arrow one... that one not call volunteer anymore.... that one called Kena Volunteered.... totally diff thing.... [rolleyes]

just out of curiosity,

were your volunteers volunteering from your heart,

or kenna nominated or arrowed at???

[laugh] [laugh]

both also got?

You all really... what is call Volunteer... that means you willingly offer your serbice to them... why you willingly offer your serbice.... is it important that you volunteer... maybe for some awards or benefits down the road, free access to YOG or what???

If you think the benefits outweigh what you guys are doing, just suck thumb LL carry on lar... you volunteer remember......

But if you think otherwise, should not have volunteer in the first place...... anyway if beh song just tell them your Pet Ant go A&E or something, you need to withdraw lor.... remember, you are a volunteer what, they cannot do anything to you also.... [:p] ...... unless you KNN NSF kena arrow one... that one not call volunteer anymore.... that one called Kena Volunteered.... totally diff thing.... [rolleyes]

helping out we definitely are willing

but we ask that a minimum is given for us mah....

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement