Car wash at JB

Buzzzz

I would like to share with you guys one of the most economical and functional car wash/wax/vaccum/darkened tyres deals in JB.

Location: Car park at Palm Resort Golf and Country Club.,5 minute from Sinai Airport. You simply look for 'airport symbol' on road sign and it will get you there.

Price : RM$70., SUV : RM$80

You leave car there,either go eat at cafe at golf club or go for spa massage at hotel,within walking distance.

Happy weekend!

Metal Rabbit

05/09/10

↡ Advertisement

I would like to share with you guys one of the most economical and functional car wash/wax/vaccum/darkened tyres deals in JB.

Location: Car park at Palm Resort Golf and Country Club.,5 minute from Sinai Airport. You simply look for 'airport symbol' on road sign and it will get you there.

Price : RM$70., SUV : RM$80

You leave car there,either go eat at cafe at golf club or go for spa massage at hotel,within walking distance.

Happy weekend!

Metal Rabbit

05/09/10

crazy, who the hell in SG would drive so far just for a carwash?? [dizzy]

======

Careful with de-greaser cos if it seeps into places where it needs oil/grease to lube it like bearings, the oil/grease wil detiorate & very soon that part wil overheat & sieze up.

Hmm.. you got a point.. But the more I looked into my engine bay, the more I buay tahan, then finally cleaned it up. Looks new from factory now..

==========

Washing engine bay is not highly recommended as sometimes water wil seep into all sorts of places & cause shortcircuits.

Nowadays many prefer to just leave it as yr engine bay sud not get too dirty unless u r leaking oil & other fluids. Then u sud have them fixed.

U can wipe the exposed surfaces with some rag soaked in a cleaning fluid to remove dust & dirt sticking to parts. U can then apply something like Armoural to the rubber & plastic bits with a paint brush.

Anyway I think this will be the first and last time I wash the engine bay.. hopefully i can get a new job away from heavy industrial areas like jurong and tuas..

Hmm.. you got a point.. But the more I looked into my engine bay, the more I buay tahan, then finally cleaned it up. Looks new from factory now..

===============

I wud rather hv a slightly dusty/dirty engine bay that goes on working for years than a clean shiny 1 that gives me no end of problems.

Afterall it is hidden by the bonnet & cannot see liow.

Dealers r very suspcious of cars with very clean engine bay as ty might hv something to hide. [sly]

Anyway I think this will be the first and last time I wash the engine bay.. hopefully i can get a new job away from heavy industrial areas like jurong and tuas..

============

Dont bother abt engine bay a bit dirty. Its normal. Once u close the hood, cannot see already. [laugh]

Industrail area u sud b careful abt your paintwork. Sometimes the chemicals in the air can cause some serious damage to paint.

Make sure u spend more time waxing your car wh a good quality protective wax instead of cleaning the engine bay.

============

Dont bother abt engine bay a bit dirty. Its normal. Once u close the hood, cannot see already. [laugh]

Industrail area u sud b careful abt your paintwork. Sometimes the chemicals in the air can cause some serious damage to paint.

Make sure u spend more time waxing your car wh a good quality protective wax instead of cleaning the engine bay.

My car's paintwork already chui [knife]

Maybe will respray outside when the time comes. That will be at 3 or 5 year mark I suppose. And still have to see whether I feel rich enough.

===============

I wud rather hv a slightly dusty/dirty engine bay that goes on working for years than a clean shiny 1 that gives me no end of problems.

Afterall it is hidden by the bonnet & cannot see liow.

Dealers r very suspcious of cars with very clean engine bay as ty might hv something to hide. [sly]

Well, when the dirt and grime keeps accumulating without cleaning, it may affect heat dissipation properties of some parts and this may eventually cause overheating problems as well if left uncleaned.

My car's paintwork already chui [knife]

Maybe will respray outside when the time comes. That will be at 3 or 5 year mark I suppose. And still have to see whether I feel rich enough.

==========

Since u work in industrial area, maybe u can consider those paint protection sealant type.

It sud protect against harmful chemicals. It cud b quite ex but its still cheaper than a re-spray & original paint is always the best. Plus some u dont need to wax after apply even. save a lot of time & $.

Spend a few hundred bucks to keep paint looking good for 10 years is cheaper than a new good paint job.

==========

Since u work in industrial area, maybe u can consider those paint protection sealant type.

It sud protect against harmful chemicals. It cud b quite ex but its still cheaper than a re-spray & original paint is always the best. Plus some u dont need to wax after apply even. save a lot of time & $.

Spend a few hundred bucks to keep paint looking good for 10 years is cheaper than a new good paint job.

TBH with you, I feel that Hyundai original paint quality quite bad.. I have 2 door dings on both sides of my rear passenger door whereby the paint on those door dings chipped off. Plus I have many small small scratches around the car, I find it pointless to do PPS at this point of time. Maybe just wash regularly and do bi-annual wax/sealant session.

Well, when the dirt and grime keeps accumulating without cleaning, it may affect heat dissipation properties of some parts and this may eventually cause overheating problems as well if left uncleaned.

==============

Dont worry.As long as yr cooling system is in good condition, it wont happen.

TBH with you, I feel that Hyundai original paint quality quite bad.. I have 2 door dings on both sides of my rear passenger door whereby the paint on those door dings chipped off. Plus I have many small small scratches around the car, I find it pointless to do PPS at this point of time. Maybe just wash regularly and do bi-annual wax/sealant session.

===========

I tot yrs is a black Toyota Camry or Mark X?

Anyway having some dings & dents is very common. Just use & as long as the car dont breakdown or give u lots of problems, can already.

Mine also black. I itchy backside. A couple of months after did a grooming I try to wax myself. made a real mess. Anyway I just heck care. maybe next month I go grooming again. I only groom once a year.

===========

I tot yrs is a black Toyota Camry or Mark X?

Anyway having some dings & dents is very common. Just use & as long as the car dont breakdown or give u lots of problems, can already.

Mine also black. I itchy backside. A couple of months after did a grooming I try to wax myself. made a real mess. Anyway I just heck care. maybe next month I go grooming again. I only groom once a year.

alamak.. u met me before leh.. where did the Camry/Mark X pop up from?? [laugh]

alamak.. u met me before leh.. where did the Camry/Mark X pop up from?? [laugh]

=============

Oh sorry. I just saw yours is big & black & dangerous. [shocked][lipsrsealed]

Didnt look to close cos was scared. [sweatdrop]