Car wash at JB

Buzzzz

hi bros..

any bro got good place to recomm at jb? washing, waxing, vaccum etc..

saw many at the shells after customs, also many sc car at outlets infront of new york hotel.

whats the price and things to be careful of.. ? thanks thanks..

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

hi bros..

any bro got good place to recomm at jb? washing, waxing, vaccum etc..

saw many at the shells after customs, also many sc car at outlets infront of new york hotel.

whats the price and things to be careful of.. ? thanks thanks..

opposite new york hotel....881 car wash not bad

just keep your eyes open. ever got singaporean go car wash in jb, reading newspaper, ran over by a car wash staff who dunno how to control the car, and died.

opposite new york hotel....881 car wash not bad

Opposite new york hotel, 2nd car wash on the left which is just next to the Kopitam.

AVOID that shop! Dishonest pple who quote me lower price at first, then after washing tell me a different price.

The "boss" even threaten me if I don't pay the higher price.

why go all the way there? cheaper meh after toll and everything....?????

aiyoh..many pple got ECA there..then still got cheap makan..shopping..ciggies..fill up petrol..so they shunbian wash cars lor

to save $..have to spend $..its very fair! [laugh]

thanks bro..

of course as few explained, if just go wash not really worth lah, maybe to shop, makan, petrol etc.. better time spend there.

RM8 for all 3 service, thats good deal man..

was wondering.. do u leave the car key to them when washing while u r away, so just leave the car open for them...

dun think safe to leave car key with them i guess.. any bros can share experience?

Opposite new york hotel, 2nd car wash on the left which is just next to the Kopitam.

AVOID that shop! Dishonest pple who quote me lower price at first, then after washing tell me a different price.

The "boss" even threaten me if I don't pay the higher price.

maybe your car was super dirty... haha

was wondering.. do u leave the car key to them when washing while u r away, so just leave the car open for them...

dun think safe to leave car key with them i guess.. any bros can share experience?

i never wash my car in JB... risk of fine scratches and swirl marks... i kanna many times last time liao... infact only 2 types of car wash for me... either myself or CS-II (once in a long while cause i hate waiting unless i want a short nap)... ^_^

but my frd's cars when i drive into JB, sure will wash there... RM$8 and wash vaccum and tyre shine... why not...

but i make sure I will drive the car... stare at the guy when he vacumm incase he vacumm my frd's stuff like coins cash or watever up... i will choose ANYONE opp york hotel without a long q...

Edited by Ken4555

yeah... good idea

car wash opp new york hotel

car owner wash inside new york hotel...

any new 'stock' to recommend?... [sly]

i never wash my car in JB... risk of fine scratches and swirl marks... i kanna many times last time liao... infact only 2 types of car wash for me... either myself or CS-II (once in a long while cause i hate waiting unless i want a short nap)... ^_^

but my frd's cars when i drive into JB, sure will wash there... RM$8 and wash vaccum and tyre shine... why not...

but i make sure I will drive the car... stare at the guy when he vacumm incase he vacumm my frd's stuff like coins cash or watever up... i will choose ANYONE opp york hotel without a long q...

Same here, I don't like to go cash wash in JB and rarely in SG too. But I will do internal cleasning to gas out the bacteria, sometimes. I wash my own car, no maid too.

Regards,

Same here, I don't like to go cash wash in JB and rarely in SG too. But I will do internal cleasning to gas out the bacteria, sometimes. I wash my own car, no maid too.

Regards,

hey bro i always wanted to do that close all windows aircon full blast with a can depressed in the car thingy...

like not cheap OWS has some can of aircon cabin thing...

actually i like the smell of fabreeze and use it all over inside my car while washing or polishing... ^_^

hey bro i always wanted to do that close all windows aircon full blast with a can depressed in the car thingy...

like not cheap OWS has some can of aircon cabin thing...

actually i like the smell of fabreeze and use it all over inside my car while washing or polishing... ^_^

You see, my car exterior can be very dirty (Black car looks like grey car [laugh]) but my interior has to be clean and smell good (not by using air freshener).

Fo gasing, I go to the petrol station to do it [cool].

Regards,

me n my frds have been going to 786 carwash since 4yrs ago...still think their service best....first shop on the left opp New York Hotel after coming frm customs.

↡ Advertisement