Complaint letter

Benarsenal

Can someone tell me if I wrote this correctly? Anything else I need to add?

To whom it may concern,

I signed up for the World Cup package on Mio TV on 11 June. However, the service has been blighted by constant interruption and freezes to the live pictures and feed ever since I signed up for the service.

For example, on 21 June, during the Chile vs Switzerland game, most of the first half and the last 15 minutes of the second half was disrupted with no coverage being received by my set top box at all. The

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

btw guys pls check your singtel bills...

a few months ago my mom's hp bill came up to arnd $80 i think.... usually it will be arnd $30 cos she doesnt use it much

i checked the bill and found out that there were some calls made to some overseas place

when i enquired abt this over the phone the customer service personal told me that they will waiver off arnd $30 due to this overseas call error

no apology was made whatsoever

anyway i havnt paid up to singtel after that.... told them i want a detail breakdown of my mom's bill for the entire year of 2010 before making any payments

so pls don't just blindly pay and pay.... pls check your bills.... singtel really cannot be trusted.....

Thank you for your letter. We value our customers feedback. Since this world cup is ending soon, we assure you your feedback will be look into before the next world cup in 2014.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Next year BPL sure have lots of complaints if the service coverage is still like that. I don't intend to subscribe to Mio...

Edited by Dunno

I added one more paragraph at the end (on advice from my policeman friend).

It is grossly unfair if SingTel is to be the sole provider for coverage of sports events such as the Barclays Premier League and Formula One and customers have to contend with such quality issues. If the problem persists, then I might have to seek a cancellation of my Mio TV subscription considering that SingTel are unable to deliver even the most basic of services.

Apparantly threatening to cancel is quite effective.

Heh hee. ..Why u subscribe? No use compraining one, they'll blame it on the source and they will blah blah blah......

Have to say something ma. Otherwise cannot let them yaya papaya.

I subscribed on the basis that I have to watch F1 for my job, and with ESPN Star moving over to Mio. But if worst comes to worst, I'll just cancel the whole damn thing lor. I mean, watch like that might as well don't watch.

(edited)

To whom it may concern,

I signed up for the World Cup package on Mio TV on 11 June. However, the service has been blighted by constant interruption and freezes to the live pictures and feed ever since I signed up for the service.

For example, on 21 June, during the Chile vs Switzerland game, most of the first half and the last 15 minutes of the second half was disrupted with no coverage being received by my set top box at all. The

Edited by Picanto

To whom it may concern,

↡ Advertisement