Honda Suck ?

SeriousGuy

I was told that in some places in China, the condo security will help you to remove your 4 wheels as a value added service against car theft. Specifically for VIPs. They fix it back for you when you want to leave.

Maybe they over-did it... [laugh] [laugh]

3rd Gear

I was told that in some places in China, the condo security will help you to remove your 4 wheels as a value added service against car theft. Specifically for VIPs. They fix it back for you when you want to leave.

Maybe they over-did it... [laugh] [laugh]

Sound stupid. What's the security for? What happens when there's are 20 cars going to move off?

3rd Gear

All these are Assembled in China plant...

Heng ah dont have Honda Stream...

China don't have Stream

Sound stupid. What's the security for? What happens when there's are 20 cars going to move off?

The security is to remove the wheels for the VIP [laugh][laugh] But seriously i don't know, this was told to me by a Chinese business associate...

some bros were still telling me that cars made in china arent that bad ^^

But some drivers there are. Another Chinese business associate told me how she got her driving license as a gift from a Government official, although she had never learnt driving before. Thereafter, she got herself a BMW of sorts (sounded like a 5 series), and her friend taught her to drive by demonstrating the following steps: start engine, setting to drive, handbrake, stepping accelerator, braking, turning left and turning right and stopping the car (that's all, not even signalling). Total tutorial time about 15 minutes.

Within a week, at a draw-bridge, an officer signalled for her to stop, she floored the throttle and the guy ended up in hospital for months with multiple fractures. She still has a clean record, but then again, it was in China...

So maybe the cars were made bad by bad driving?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Incidentally, my previous jazz indeed has wheel problems. Heard of several jazz owners then also has wheel problems. made in japan leh!

Edited by Vicz

Incidentally, my previous jazz indeed has wheel problems. Heard of several jazz owners then also has wheel problems. made in japan leh!

Hmmm... Too much Jazz-ed up activity in the Jazz perhaps?? Need an Alphard for that one!! [:p] Just kiddin'...