Satay Celup in Singapore

Williee

Maybe you wanna email me your proposals or your needs to accomodate your events in future??Might be able to meet your demands...I can inform the person thereafter....

↡ Advertisement

Put up in this forum for invitation purposes only on behalf of sum1...anyway,its up to individual.If jb is better but gotta eat there and not able to bring it in here...hmmm i think you guys can decide better. Each individuals here doesnt have the same taste....just tot of inviting you guys in here cos the owner will have a free makan of his satay for this promotion but then again after all the remarks here,I dont think so.Anyway,its worth cos I've tasted myself...hehe.Anyway,thanks for the reply....but still its opened for those satay enthusiasts out there to lend your support but not blunt remarks...sorry dont be offended.

that one is good! i think pork satay is the best... that's why i like chinese satay...it tastes best with some pork fat in between [laugh]

Agree.

Those nicely toasted to a melt in your mouth crisp. KONGFERM TOKKONG!

But then again, the malay satay uses more tumeric, seasonings, etc... so the first few is overload of your tastebuds, thereafter, too gelat...

City satay is more moderate, hence can keep eating non stop. [laugh]

At a 20+ pple bbq: The list of items to go first with number at recent event:

600 Assorted Satay

?kg Lobster

80 Taiwanese Sausage

120 Assorted Japanese Sausage

8kg of Large Sized Prawns

?kg Beef Steaks

?kg Some jap fish

?kg Fresh Lala

other assorted bbq stuff...

4 barrels of Tiger

And finally, last night in a concert of effort, 8 people managed to finish the last of the 4 barrels of laohor(some was used to make cook prawns and lala).

**For reference, 1 barrel est. 22 1/2 jugs i think..

But I'm digressing....

Most important is the Satay and the Tiger...nothing else matters...

I always get mmy satay fix in jb. 50 sen only.

JB stay is cheap but depend on where you buy it. I ever bought at Kotaraya foodcourt at last level, the satay is more fats than the meat.

Hi Bros and Sis,

Below are the best prices I could get from the person for forumers here, satay enthusiasts especially.Anyway,below are the very best I could get for all....

RAW SATAY

Chicken Satay $0.30

Mutton Satay $0.35

Beef Satay $0.30

Cooked

Chicken Satay $0.40

Mutton Satay $0.50

Beef Satay $0.45

Other Speciality

Satay flavour (RAW)***2 types in a stick - (choose any 2 either chicken/mutton/beef) - $0.40

Satay flavour (COOKED)***2 types in a stick - (choose any 2 either chicken/mutton/beef) - $0.60

Satay Giant (RAW)

Chicken Satay $0.50

Mutton Satay $0.60

Beef Satay $0.55

Satay Giant (COOKED)

Chicken Satay $0.60

Mutton Satay $0.70

Beef Satay $0.65

Additional Side Orders

Extra Gravy - Per packet of 1Kg ($2.00)

Rice cake - Per 100 pcs of satay ($3.00)

Garnishes - Per 100 pcs of satay (1.50)

Taking in orders daily, festive seasons, all occasions and during school holidays.Please email at [email protected] to discuss...Thanks

Supercharged

Hi,

Its actually home made...to be specific its hand-made not machine made.Whats the quantity that you need and which date for your event??Thanks

Bros, just be careful about ordering from unknown sources....

home made/hand made, they can do them on the toilet floors........ just like the "see-hums" news in the media

Sorry HairulArif, just flagging out any potential problems.

No prob bro, the person that gonna take in your orders will of course ensure that hygiene is the most important issue when it comes to F&B buisness. He has taken and delivered a few so far,quite good feedbacks.Me myself actually surfaced that issue to him and did personally went to look at how its done before inviting you guys here....so the rest actually up to individuals.Delivery will be packed nicely too for customers....be it raw or cooked.

No prob bro, the person that gonna take in your orders will of course ensure that hygiene is the most important issue when it comes to F&B buisness. He has taken and delivered a few so far,quite good feedbacks.Me myself actually surfaced that issue to him and did personally went to look at how its done before inviting you guys here....so the rest actually up to individuals.Delivery will be packed nicely too for customers....be it raw or cooked.

So how is it done?

Care to elaborate? I'm sure there are several bros here who wouldnt mind giving a try if their skepticism can be allayed.

New prices are definitely more reasonable.

Rice cakes are home made or outside supplied?

Hi Bros and Sis,

Below are the best prices I could get from the person for forumers here, satay enthusiasts especially.Anyway,below are the very best I could get for all....

RAW SATAY

Chicken Satay $0.30

Mutton Satay $0.35

Beef Satay $0.30

Cooked

Chicken Satay $0.40

Mutton Satay $0.50

Beef Satay $0.45

Other Speciality

Satay flavour (RAW)***2 types in a stick - (choose any 2 either chicken/mutton/beef) - $0.40

Satay flavour (COOKED)***2 types in a stick - (choose any 2 either chicken/mutton/beef) - $0.60

Satay Giant (RAW)

Chicken Satay $0.50

Mutton Satay $0.60

Beef Satay $0.55

Satay Giant (COOKED)

Chicken Satay $0.60

Mutton Satay $0.70

Beef Satay $0.65

Additional Side Orders

Extra Gravy - Per packet of 1Kg ($2.00)

Rice cake - Per 100 pcs of satay ($3.00)

Garnishes - Per 100 pcs of satay (1.50)

Taking in orders daily, festive seasons, all occasions and during school holidays.Please email at [email protected] to discuss...Thanks

what you mean by side order?

you mean order satay dun come with gravy , rice and garnishes??

i looking to order about 500 stick for cny reunion dinner for about 40-50 pax. can do?

include bbq? by the time reach cold already?

what you mean by side order?

you mean order satay dun come with gravy , rice and garnishes??

i looking to order about 500 stick for cny reunion dinner for about 40-50 pax. can do?

include bbq? by the time reach cold already?

I wait for your FR after CNY. [laugh]

I wait for your FR after CNY. [laugh]

hmm... dunno whether to order from unknown sources or not...

price abt the same as my usual source and got my favorite pork satay. some more tried and tested so many yrs so quality is more or less guaranteed.

[laugh]

Hi Bros and sis,

Enquiries/Answers - I cannot elaborate or reveal as its the owners family secret...Sorry.

As for the side orders,it means if you guys require additional gravy or garnishes other than already provided.Rice cakes will be chargeable,its not from outsource.

↡ Advertisement