Any good agent or tenant?

Subaru87

(edited)

hi guys, i have a studio unit at Soho 188 which is located just next to Farrer Park MRT Station for sale / for rent at 2.9k/month.

any guys here can recommend a good agent?

pls PM me if u're agent or tenant.

Thanks.

Edited by Subaru87
↡ Advertisement

hi guys, i have a studio unit at Soho 188 which is located just next to Farrer Park MRT Station for sale / for rent at 2.9k/month.

Thanks.

Hi, Full furnished? [smash]

Good luck if fully furnished and move in for studio units. Very difficult to get good tenants, you can never tell if they are good until they shift in to stay.

Better to collect at least 2 months deposit up front to cover your furnishings and upkeep.

Good luck if fully furnished and move in for studio units. Very difficult to get good tenants, you can never tell if they are good until they shift in to stay.

Better to collect at least 2 months deposit up front to cover your furnishings and upkeep.

agreed. . . [;)]

hi guys,

due to overwhelming reply from different sorts of agent, i decided to accept all viewings made by all the different agents. whoever agent can bring in a tenant with a rental of 2.6k-2.8k will get the deal. can be 1 or 2 year lease.

Currently my unit is tenanted to a Brazilian (Ang Moh) and contract expires end of this month, hoping to get a new deal from 1st of June.

i can be contacted at 9178 1476. call/sms if u have tenants who wants to view the unit.

Thanks.

PS* I can accept indians unless they don't cook curry :)

Bro, i wish i can... bt no time la... u think i so free like u ah? haha... anyway, thx for ur advise :)

Rental ah. Do yourself lah. Very easy one.

:D

(edited)

err... that's quite the norm already :D

Edited by Scoots

Thanks.

Do you mind disclosing how much the unit, including the furnishing, should be worth right now? And how big is it?

I've got a unit that's being rented out at similar price as yours, so I'm just kind of comparing.

I assume it's a smaller unit because you're only renting 2.9k at a prime location?

hi guys,

due to overwhelming reply from different sorts of agent, i decided to accept all viewings made by all the different agents. whoever agent can bring in a tenant with a rental of 2.6k-2.8k will get the deal. can be 1 or 2 year lease.

Currently my unit is tenanted to a Brazilian (Ang Moh) and contract expires end of this month, hoping to get a new deal from 1st of June.

i can be contacted at 9178 1476. call/sms if u have tenants who wants to view the unit.

Thanks.

PS* I can accept indians unless they don't cook curry :)

Lol but then its very hard to get indian dont cook curry [laugh]

not to be rasist here just advice from me to ts

my sis do rent to 3 different indians ( from inda ) tenant.. sad to say at least one month, sure there is something spoilt [bigcry]

(edited)

Bro, i wish i can... bt no time la... u think i so free like u ah? haha... anyway, thx for ur advise :)

I not that free also lah. Haha.

But I used to be an agent, and rental is one of the easiest to do. You don't have to entertain calls all the time (unless you urgently need to rent out), and can even arrange when you want them to meet at your own time of choosing.

Anyways good luck. [:)]

Edited by Benarsenal

disclosing hw much the unit? as in hw much i bought the unit tt time? ya, furnishing is included. rental shld be able to fetch from 2.5k-2.8k. i'm just hopping to rent as much as i can :)

anyway my unit area is 463sq ft. Location is just right beside Farrer Par MRT Station.

Do you mind disclosing how much the unit, including the furnishing, should be worth right now? And how big is it?

I've got a unit that's being rented out at similar price as yours, so I'm just kind of comparing.

I assume it's a smaller unit because you're only renting 2.9k at a prime location?

disclosing hw much the unit? as in hw much i bought the unit tt time? ya, furnishing is included. rental shld be able to fetch from 2.5k-2.8k. i'm just hopping to rent as much as i can :)

anyway my unit area is 463sq ft. Location is just right beside Farrer Par MRT Station.

How much it's worth right now, actually.

I've got a much bigger unit ~1.3k sqft, but in a very non-prime area (Bukit Panjang). So, kind of comparing two ends of a spectrum and want to see how well each one does.

well, it shld be worth up to $1200psf currently. that time i bought was $762psf.

How much it's worth right now, actually.

I've got a much bigger unit ~1.3k sqft, but in a very non-prime area (Bukit Panjang). So, kind of comparing two ends of a spectrum and want to see how well each one does.

well, it shld be worth up to $1200psf currently. that time i bought was $762psf.

Serious?

That's a pretty good return leh. Hmmm. Maybe I'll get one in a developed area next time. Even small one will do.

↡ Advertisement