Suspected New ERP gantry along Lornie Road

Pippo20

Neutral Newbie

Hi all

As those who drive along Lornie Road knows, it is jammed from 730-930am daily despite the addition of another lane, these few days, my IU has been beeping at the same spot along Lornie Road (cashcard less than $5. The beeping is similar as when you pass through an ERP gantry and indicates low value cashcard..

Thus, I'm suspecting LTA is installing an ERP along Lornie Road soon, please insert a low value cashcard and try driving pass Lornie Road, it is always the same spot where my IU will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp..

Osiris EDIT. Add Suspected to the title. You are not announcing a confirm new gantry.

It's speculation on your part

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

i hope they don put a gantry at lornie because this will shift the lornie guys to cte......then i jialat already :blink:[dizzy][:|]

Neutral Newbie

is a consistently beeping iu an indication of an impending erp gantry? i also get it on they way to work everyday.

Hi all

As those who drive along Lornie Road knows, it is jammed from 730-930am daily despite the addition of another lane, these few days, my IU has been beeping at the same spot along Lornie Road (cashcard less than $5. The beeping is similar as when you pass through an ERP gantry and indicates low value cashcard..

Thus, I'm suspecting LTA is installing an ERP along Lornie Road soon, please insert a low value cashcard and try driving pass Lornie Road, it is always the same spot where my IU will beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppp..

don't think so the beep is caused by a gantry...but i won't be surprise those a***hole will put up a gantry there one of this day...KNNCCB!!!

Neutral Newbie

Try using a low value cash card and drive from CTE exit to TPE, it will also beep!

mine always beep for time to time when value is low...

It will only beep if you pass thru a gantry. You mean there this an invisible gantry erectd in Lornie road already?

Neutral Newbie

It will only beep if you pass thru a gantry. You mean there this an invisible gantry erectd in Lornie road already?

Maybe not the overhead gantry, some sensors used by the gantry on either side of the road?? I dun know, soon we will know, haha..

Anyway, the location where your IU will beep is >>>> Adam Road approaching Lornie Road, just 500m after passing the small road to SICC.. I guess this is the location of the gantry;)

Clutched

It will only beep whenever our car with a <$5 cashcard in IU passes thru' a anyway with a ERP-style gantry reader.

ie. when ur car passes thru a carpark with the EPS gantry.

The beeping of IU along lornie has been happening about 1+yr back.

Its somewhere near the traffic lights in the middle of lornie.

Dont see any ERP gantry there at all.

Suspect there is some hidden IU reader underneath the road waiting to be activated for deducting our cashcard.

It will only beep whenever our car with a <$5 cashcard in IU passes thru' a anyway with a ERP-style gantry reader.

ie. when ur car passes thru a carpark with the EPS gantry.

The beeping of IU along lornie has been happening about 1+yr back.

Its somewhere near the traffic lights in the middle of lornie.

Dont see any ERP gantry there at all.

Suspect there is some hidden IU reader underneath the road waiting to be activated for deducting our cashcard.

This ain't good news.. [thumbsdown]

Well well well.....this could be one way of catching those OPC drivers.

Hidden IU reader under the bridges or lamp-posts, reading the IU as we drive pass.

Of course this could also be the way to track every car owners!

Neutral Newbie

KNN, don't know garmen also take money at 1015pm along CTE to AMK :angry:

So late don't wan people to go home har :wacko:

dun worry, wun happen. not at least they finish the construction down the road. which is the cause of the jam.

Well well well.....this could be one way of catching those OPC drivers.

Hidden IU reader under the bridges or lamp-posts, reading the IU as we drive pass.

Of course this could also be the way to track every car owners!

i am not surprised they are doing that. have seen a police car with the big ERP box (like those u see at the carpark gantry) mount on the side