Maid dies saving baby girl from SMRT Bus

Mustank

RIP to the poor maid whom risked her life saving others.

but i have a question, whom fault is it to allow the little one run off their sight!!! :angry:

I was reading TNP during lunch time. The baby is being carry by the maid n both of them are walking infront. Maid saw the bus coming toward both of them, she flung the bb infront to prevent the bb from being hit by the oncoming bus.

RIP

Edited by Kingcopa

I was reading TNP during lunch time. The baby is being carry by the maid n both of them are walking infront. Maid saw the bus coming toward both of them, she flung the bb infront to prevent the bb from being hit by the oncoming bus.

RIP

She is really a good maid. RIP [bigcry]

RIP to the poor maid whom risked her life saving others.

but i have a question, whom fault is it to allow the little one run off their sight!!! :angry:

sounds like the bus that veered off course to come towards the maid and the baby girl

sounds like the bus that veered off course to come towards the maid and the baby girl

icic... my bad!

the driver is really screw up if what TNP reported are facts.... [grouphug]

another bloody bus driver......

that i agreed. for the past year, i have encounter bus drivers who are pretty reckless when leaving the bus bay.

that i agreed. for the past year, i have encounter bus drivers who are pretty reckless when leaving the bus bay.

not sure if they are well versed in the rules..

over the last week, I was driving in amk, came upon those "must stop" bus bay road painting, there was a bus that was signalling and looked ready to leave the bus bay, so I slowed and stopped to await it to leave..

the driver was looking at me and I was waiting..siao liao, bus never move..you look at me, I look at u

after a short while, fxxx it lah, i moved off, saw that the bus was jerking forward too..dunno what the joker wants

those, i will stop and always give way to them because if bang, 100% we are wrong.

Most incidents that I encountered are not 'must stop'

Most of the time, i am already behind or 1/3 way pass the back of the bus when they suddenly turn out.

So much so that I become paranoid + defensive driving near them. Get ready to brake, check next lane clear.

Had 1 incident where the bus got out of the bus bay and immediately filter 2 lanes. really tested my brakes

exactly..I stopped and waited and waited and waited..maybe he wanted to lun whole day

anyway, hope after this incident, they train the bus drivers better

↡ Advertisement