Letter of remorse and regret

Gantan88

Dear all, kindly refrain from commenting in this thread. I will/shall not be responsible for any repercussion that arise from any remarks or subsequent posts made in this thread. Drive safe on the road and stay very very alert in all situations.... and happy forum-ing~

↡ Advertisement

I, LUI WAI HOONG, wish to unreservedly withdraw all imputations made by me upon the character and conduct of Autoworks Services Pte Ltd.

I acknowledge that there was no foundation for any of my allegations and I sincerely apologise to Autoworks Services Pte Ltd for having made them and for any embarrassment and inconvenience which may have been caused.;

I undertake that I will not repeat the publication of these similar allegations concerning Autoworks Services Pte Ltd.

I, LUI WAI HOONG, wish to unreservedly withdraw all imputations made by me upon the character and conduct of Autoworks Services Pte Ltd.

I acknowledge that there was no foundation for any of my allegations and I sincerely apologise to Autoworks Services Pte Ltd for having made them and for any embarrassment and inconvenience which may have been caused.;

I undertake that I will not repeat the publication of these similar allegations concerning Autoworks Services Pte Ltd.

wow so serious? what did u say about them huh?

I think its best not to ask so much and let this thread fade away. The original thread that caused this current thread to be posted has already been deleted.

Neutral Newbie

There is no smoke without fire...

As always both sides have their right and wrongs.

I believe companies should behave like politicians in public forums.

If you make our fellow customers apologise like that without sufficient explanation or answer to the rest of the forumers,

I feel the rest will just look at you in a different light.

Of course it's easier said than done.

Best action I feel is come clean if you are in the wrong in any way or improve your attitude or services to change bad opinions that might have generated.

For me I don't go for tough-guy approach by shops that need our support.

Just my opinions.

This type of thread, the more we are told not to comment and let it fade, the more curious ones get..

Ok, MCF has deleted the original thread, but is still available on google cached(what a great tool)..

This type of thread, the more we are told not to comment and let it fade, the more curious ones get..

Ok, MCF has deleted the original thread, but is still available on google cached(what a great tool)..

....uh.

What did you search for?

>___>

Found it.

Oh, it's THAT thread. Briefly looked through it last time. Didn't really follow.

KK, will stop posting in this thread as TS requested.

Supercharged

is this case about yr car accident and suddenly the WS manager appeared out of nowhere to assist, right?

its ok la... we all made errors everyday......

TS kena lawyer letter that demand he retracted from making the statement, apologize unreservedly and promise not to do it again... The letter also states that they reserve the right to take legal action even after he apologize.....

Kena few lawyers letter like that before.... oh well........

Turbocharged

y is it that nowadays a lot of these shops like to threaten ppl wif legal action n make them do public apology? if that is the case, shouldn't the shop come out wif a justification or explanation?