Hardcopy of "Our Daily Bread"

Qpik

Supercharged
(edited)

Need help from Christian members over here. Can you plse advise or PM me where I can get the above?

I am not a Christian but getting for someone based overseas. I have tried going to the church but was told that it is no longer distributed to that particular church and they are also not able to help me. Searching online only served fruitless as I hv never seen the hardcopy before.

TIA

Edited by Qpik
↡ Advertisement

Need help from Christian members over here. Can you plse advise or PM me where I can get the above?

I am not a Christian but getting for someone based overseas. I have tried going to the church but was told that it is no longer distributed to that particular church and they are also not able to help me. Searching online only served fruitless as I hv never seen the hardcopy before.

TIA

Let me go home to find my hard copy. I think there is a form behind you can fill in and ask for a hard copy to be sent to you

TIA

Use less paper, save the earth....

http://www.rbc.org/odb/odb.shtml

Supercharged

Love to but this person is based in countryside of Japan who is going to use and share with the home bound aged folks.

She has been relying on cuttings and she is tryg to get this hardcopy to be delivered there as she will be leaving Japan soon.

Love to but this person is based in countryside of Japan who is going to use and share with the home bound aged folks.

She has been relying on cuttings and she is tryg to get this hardcopy to be delivered there as she will be leaving Japan soon.

download the pdf and print...

Neutral Newbie

TIA

Gleneagle Hospital, ground floor, "My Toast" cafe, a few doors further in than Delifrance

Supercharged

thanks everyone for yr time n directions. hv passed on the info.