RE:Complaint about tour agency

Jpquek

Hi Bros and Sis,

Wonder if any of you here got complaint to tour agency after coming back from trip.

Can share regarding your views???

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement

got when i use Farmosa to Hongkong and Macau for 5days 4 night 2 yrs ago, they late pick me up in macau and i wait for one and half hr waiting for the stupid driver!!

got when i use Farmosa to Hongkong and Macau for 5days 4 night 2 yrs ago, they late pick me up in macau and i wait for one and half hr waiting for the stupid driver!!

Did they compensate anything???

In fact , i also had this situation when i was in korea last month. Was contemplating to complain to case regarding all the short changed itinery.

nvr, actually last week i also came back from korea, which tour u r joining?? by the way farmosa holiday also disappoint me, i booked korea 7 days 5 nite few months ago, first 10 march dep then they say got 17 feb, then i say ok and i top up $200 per person but suddenly they called me again say 17 feb cant then change back to10 march, in the end, 3rd march say 10 march cannot go

Don't wish to mention the name, but it is in people park complex.

But this was the worst trip i ever been ! From day 1 till day 8.

1)2 pcs of luggage lock was damaged after reaching korea ....didn't notice till reached hotel......and unable to get a lock even till the last day.

2) when taking a domestic flight (10am) to jeju island, it's fully booked and gotta take another one at 11am...and flight was delayed till 11.30am....although understandable..uncontrollable situation

3)special meal (jeju abalone porridge ) was not taken......reason given...cannot see abalone in porridge.

4) TopDong shopping street was replaced by a small plot of yellow flower which was ard 25m X25 in area.

5)Written Full day in the spa resort in the itinery......in the end, spend ard 2hrs only.

6) Lotte world hotel, room ventilation aircon was spoilt......had to request for a change of room at 1.30am in the night.....the whole floor room aircon spoilt.....really pity my tour mates who don't know how to request for a change of room.

7) Reached lotte world at 7.30pm....haven't had dinner yet and it's closed at 10pm. In fact some of the rides stopped at 9pm due to some laser show.

8) Morning at the lotte world hotel, driver was late for 1 hr....and we were told to take taxi to go to some cheapo restn to have breakfast....but after travelling ard 1.5km ...was told to alight again...as the bus have arrived.

9) Was told to pay 60000won per pax for some of the meals which she has catered for us......of the 5 meals.....4 of the meals are hotpot. After Coming back to singapore, until now haven't touch any steamboat or hotpot yet!

1)2 pcs of luggage lock was damaged after reaching korea ....didn't notice till reached hotel......and unable to get a lock even till the last day.

2) when taking a domestic flight (10am) to jeju island, it's fully booked and gotta take another one at 11am...and flight was delayed till 11.30am....although understandable..uncontrollable situation

3)special meal (jeju abalone porridge ) was not taken......reason given...cannot see abalone in porridge.

4) TopDong shopping street was replaced by a small plot of yellow flower which was ard 25m X25 in area.

5)Written Full day in the spa resort in the itinery......in the end, spend ard 2hrs only.

6) Lotte world hotel, room ventilation aircon was spoilt......had to request for a change of room at 1.30am in the night.....the whole floor room aircon spoilt.....really pity my tour mates who don't know how to request for a change of room.

7) Reached lotte world at 7.30pm....haven't had dinner yet and it's closed at 10pm. In fact some of the rides stopped at 9pm due to some laser show.

8) Morning at the lotte world hotel, driver was late for 1 hr....and we were told to take taxi to go to some cheapo restn to have breakfast....but after travelling ard 1.5km ...was told to alight again...as the bus have arrived.

9) Was told to pay 60000won per pax for some of the meals which she has catered for us......of the 5 meals.....4 of the meals are hotpot. After Coming back to singapore, until now haven't touch any steamboat or hotpot yet!

my family n i went to korea last yr late Nov, 1st time travel with tour group, the best trip i ever had. good guide, good tour members, good food, ample time for all itinerary, wonderful experience. at lotte world, we were given the best/biggest room (last unit) with view of the indoor theme park :D

the travel agent is SA, also in peoples park complex :D :D

in fact it was so good that we purchase the whole photo album more than US$200+ as appreciation for the sweet korean lady photographer :D :D

wow so worst, i went to korea, i just had several unhappines which is the meal, all meal i hardly see any meat inside and my tour group seems to be damn kaypoh, cannot tahan lah

Turbocharged
(edited)

i'm not sure if late pick up is common in other countries but for coach packages to malaysia, late pickup is very common and the waiting time can be 1 to 2 hours

Edited by Dafansu

my family n i went to korea last yr late Nov, 1st time travel with tour group, the best trip i ever had. good guide, good tour members, good food, ample time for all itinerary, wonderful experience. at lotte world, we were given the best/biggest room (last unit) with view of the indoor theme park :D

the travel agent is SA, also in peoples park complex :D :D

If we are doing group tours, we will only go with them and no one else, last year Taiwan was a great trip...

Korea, if going to Seoul only, do not need tour group... we went into Lotte at 9 am and left at 9 pm..... rode all the rides, slowly took our time for food, ... what an enjoyable trip...

Wow! I think you're better off doing F&E in Korea. I went in Nov 08, about 7-8 days F&E, and survived without speaking their language. Just point here, point there. Some younger Koreans speak quite good English, so in case of questions, just approach these youngsters. Even had a chat with a couple while on a bus, after visiting Everland, one of their theme parks.

And the food in Korea is good! I love Korea more than Taiwan, for their wide variety of foods. Authentic Korean food, Korean styled fusion foods, street food, basically everything there is good :wub:

And yes, please lodge a complaint against the travel agency

nvr, actually last week i also came back from korea, which tour u r joining?? by the way farmosa holiday also disappoint me, i booked korea 7 days 5 nite few months ago, first 10 march dep then they say got 17 feb, then i say ok and i top up $200 per person but suddenly they called me again say 17 feb cant then change back to10 march, in the end, 3rd march say 10 march cannot go

Brother you mentioned earlier that you book from Farmosa to go HK and macau and they disappoint you, than why you book your Korea tour with them again? Just curious.

Brother you mentioned earlier that you book from Farmosa to go HK and macau and they disappoint you, than why you book your Korea tour with them again? Just curious.

cos last year nov i go by farmosa to taiwan for 7 days 6 night and it was a good one, then korean tour by farmosa quite cheap and the itinerary seem to be fun and attractive, so i thought go by farmosa is a good deal but it say otherwise

Neutral Newbie

SAt***? seem similar to my situation a few yrs ago...tour guide threatened to leave me behind if i dont pay up for the arranged meals...i ended up paying for fear of safety...as expected the food sucks...almost all meals are hotpot with no meal...

Most tour itinerary are similar but the price differs... my conclusion is that you pay peanuts, most like monkey will come and entertain you.

My inlaws have 2 bad experience with Super .. don't ask me why kena once already, still go for second round coz that's what I ask as well [:p]

so far, i have good experience with CTC. actually those establish ones are safer if one is to go on tour. of coz, the type of tour guide they gave and which airline you are flying also pay a part

Actually travelling via tour groups is kinda like lottery.....hope to get a good tour guide, both local and in the host country, hope to get friendly tour companions, those that can click, hope that itinerary all can be covered....hope to pay tips happily [laugh]

↡ Advertisement