TP for pedestrain too ????

HARDGAYHOOOO

Hi fellow drivers, I dunnoe whether you guys have come across such as I personally have encountered it many times. Do practise extra caution when approaching zebra crossings as in many instances, have seen pedestrains crossing the zebra crossing just sort of cross with their eyes and ears close as if it is nobody's business. Many times they are seen dashing across while cars are starting to move off,cyclists especially. I remember during my schooling days, we are taught to look left,right and left again, hand rise(not necessary actually) before crossing. What happen to these precaution, I mean they(pedestrains) are expecting drivers to look out for them in all circumstances. They just simply heck care ...i know it is the zebra crossing and they(pedestrains) have all the right of way. But please do not expect us drivers to react to any circumstances especially dashing cases. Consequence will be more than what both the victim and driver to burden. Thus making me wonder should we consider suggesting to the gov to have refresher course for pedestrains????ha ha ha

Do feel free to share your encounters here guys. :blink:

Edited by HARDGAYHOOOO
↡ Advertisement

Well,they haf to learn the hard way i think, but these ppl won't survive much if they gone to other country for example china,even the green man sign shows up,i haf to run 2 get across with fear with my family...

Sometimes zebra crossings not well built cos beside it got trees den got blind spot.. especially those slip roads with trees on the left.. can't see cyclist.. nearly hit a cyclist the other day with his small kid on the front. Heng i manage to brake in time cos i going quite slowly..

Agreed.I have seen alot ppl crossing without looking around the road.I hope pedestrains can be careful while they walking across zebra and make sure cars are stop before making cross.

↡ Advertisement