How to train your Dragon

Qpik

Supercharged

This is not that "dragon" below but the movie that opens tomorrow.

Have caught a sneak preview of the 3D version. Must say this movie will appeal to the child in us. However, I understand the 3D effects is not as much as Avatar. As for Alice in Wonderland, it will goes down well with adult than children.

Personally I found this movie better than Avatar [;)]

For those with kids, now GV is having Cartoon Sunday morning where the ticket is priced at $5.

↡ Advertisement

This is not that "dragon" below but the movie that opens tomorrow.

Have caught a sneak preview of the 3D version. Must say this movie will appeal to the child in us. However, I understand the 3D effects is not as much as Avatar. As for Alice in Wonderland, it will goes down well with adult than children.

Personally I found this movie better than Avatar [;)]

For those with kids, now GV is having Cartoon Sunday morning where the ticket is priced at $5.

Bro. its How to Tame a dragon right??

Supercharged

Bro. its How to Tame a dragon right??

Eh for you it is "how to tame YOUR DRAGON"....Till now yr Dragon still so wild ah...

ST put "TRAIN" but for those bros who want to "TAME" own dragon, suggest they go & find a "Ring" and put it on their finger or dragon...whichever one that rocks

Supercharged

I also wanna watch this show.... the dragon juz grows on u.... i meant the show ah...

last i check....everyone who has a Dragon will experience some growth...just that at "times" the growth seems TREMENDOUS [:p]

last i check....everyone who has a Dragon will experience some growth...just that at "times" the growth seems TREMENDOUS [:p]

I was being serious leh [rolleyes]

That being said though.... the title is also a personal joke between me and my oc..... TMI liowz

Edited by Dj_spike

That being said though.... the title is also a personal joke between me and my oc..... TMI liowz

Interesting.................. share share the joke leh [laugh]

Supercharged

yeah....i find the dragon look a little bit like Pikachu...kind of cute....but the storyline is something that each & everyone of us will be able to relate to.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

yeah....i find the dragon look a little bit like Pikachu...kind of cute....but the storyline is something that each & everyone of us will be able to relate to.

Actually, it reminds me more of Stitch [inlove]