Where do you start bringing your newborn out for sightseeing

Thargor

last time i brought mine to reservoir areas. big open spaces close to nature.

this time maybe do the same. marina barage?

or seaside

few months old baby cannot 'see', but expose to some noise is good, botanic garden, beaches,

pressume you are not talking about long distant travel. more important it must be comfotable :D

erm TS may i know how old is the baby?

neway for advice dont bring 0-4months outdoor unless urgent ( gi medical ) and also useless cause they actually cant see anything

not good for newborn

but if u still wanna go out... the best is 630am where the sun is rising.. abit heat will be good ( but do cover the eyes due to radiation heat waves )

Normally i dont bring them for sight seeing before the age of 6 months. their only respond during those trip from my experience is sleep nia.

i started bringing new born out about from 4th months onwards, dont think there is a fixed timeline but depends on baby's health. we actually brought baby for a swim in the tub with the float around the neck one, was mrs idea but on hind sight, it wasnt so appropriate after all. we brought baby out almost every weekend as we felt that it is good for baby than to stay at home and watch sesame street whole day. bringing baby out is joyful, but have to bring a bag with all the stuff, and be ready to rush to nursury room .

so how is your baby and mrs ? does she look more like u or mrs ? lol.

Edited by Vextan

We didn't bring our newborn to any special place for sightseeing...1st place we went after my wife and the baby were discharged was to a mall for lunch. After, it was mainly malls....cos don't really like the outdoor.

↡ Advertisement