Twice within weeks ACCIDENTS INVOLVING POLICE CAR I

Yahgo22

(edited)

A POLICE CAR was badly smashed at SENGKANG EAST WAY TRAFFIC JUNCTION abt 2 wk ago.

This afternnon abt 1 plus, another POLICE CAR was again involved in an accident at a TRAFFIC JUNCTION along HOUGANG AVE 2 near HG SPORT COMPLEX.

Edited by Yahgo22
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Accidents involving a privately owned cars are without any issue.

But for a POLICE VEHICLE is different.

POLICE DRIVERS have to go through A VERY INTENSIVE DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSE.

Even though you can have a Class 3 DRIVING LICENSE but when you join the POLICE FORCE and want to drive ANY POLICE VEHICLE. you still need to go thru a CONVERSION COURSE.

Edited by Yahgo22

Neutral Newbie

says who?

Wish I hv taken a pic but becos of a VERY BAD JAM along HG Ave 2, I turned into the slip road infront of HG SPORT COMPLEX.

On both occasions, WRX were at the scene helping to control traffic.

Even though you can have a Class 3 DRIVING LICENSE but when you join the POLICE FORCE and want to drive ANY POLICE VEHICLE. you still need to go thru a CONVERSION COURSE.

conversion course yes. intensive defensive driving? Only TP, SOC, SECCOM are required to go thru such a course. Normal line officers just need to go through a simple conversion course.

btw, so what if someone knows how to dodge vehicles, do handbrake turns or control a vehicle at high speeds? Accident is accident what. Kungfu master will never fall down meh? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

A POLICE CAR was badly smashed at SENGKANG EAST WAY TRAFFIC JUNCTION abt 2 wk ago.

This afternnon abt 1 plus, another POLICE CAR was again involved in an accident at a TRAFFIC JUNCTION along HOUGANG AVE 2 near HG SPORT COMPLEX.

*YAWN*

NPNT lah..

i saw it before also. The hougang one. Accident with lorry

Police officers are human beings afterall..Wats so interesting with police cars involved in accidents? As what many mentioned in this post and other posts, NPNT.. Wat a topic to post.. [sleeping]

Actually i seldom see those petrol police car around hdb estate speeding.., maybe those chongster see police scared then jammed brake and cause accident

policeman also human ,..now singapore already so many car on the road , where's got a day not even a single accident

my relative who is a fireman also drive fire engine also can encounter road hogger , dont know wat they thinking

(edited)

just the right thread. just now on BKE, encountered one farker NPP patrol car hogging lane 1. it was holding up a long line of cars behind. knn pissed me off real bad, i overtook it from the left and let the driver of the patrol car hear the power of stebel.. [laugh]

dunno which farker driving school teach them to road hog on lane 1.

Edited by Beehive3783

Haha. One of Singaporeans' favourite past time is complaining about Policemen.

If they are on the ball...then who will complain ?

1) Sleep on the job especially in their blue wanker mobile on mscp..

2) Tell public / victims that the useless blue wankers are powerless to act if they kena humtum...must go sub court to file magistrate complaint that they can hew and look into it.

3) Blue wankers that speed and dun signal on some occasions

If they are on the ball...then who will complain ?

2) Tell public / victims that the useless blue wankers are powerless to act if they kena humtum...must go sub court to file magistrate complaint that they can hew and look into it.

the law doesnt gif them to do so. how do u wanna them to act?

its like ur toyota car under toyota warranty but u die die want nissan to repair for u. wat they do? of course they ask u to go toyota lah

↡ Advertisement