5-seater Passat CC

Soya

Agree man ! :)

Esp now that Honda prices are so high ... ppl rather go for conti .... the feel is absolutely one class up [thumbsup]

How about servicing? How often and how much to maintain the wonderful DSG gearbox?

↡ Advertisement

seen the car...really like the profile of it, but not the front look though...

it's actually quite easy to get in and out of, despite the low roof-line

the interior quality is also superb...and i like the simple dash...unlike the complicated ones in BMW and Merc and Audi A4, which it's based on...

the rear seats are quite spacious, you won't notice the lack of headroom (seems like sitting in a normal sedan), till you put your hand above your head to gauge...

rear seat shoulder room perfect for 2 adults only...adding a 3rd one in the rear may be a squeeze...

i'll still go for the 4-seater though...so it's a strict 4-seater...no need to take extra family members or friends...no liability...

5-seater models sometimes squeeze 4adults in the rear...a no-no for me...

people who actually looks at buying vw passat usually need the 5seater version than the 4seater, at least that is what i believe.

perhaps if mercedes CLS350 also had 5seater version when it launched, it would sell better. even if price is abit higher than 4seater.

gorgeous and really understated car...(vw passat).

I dun get it. Its initial concept was supposedly a 2+2 four-door "coupe". Now it's a 5 seater....dan what about the normal Passat sedan? Great. They have totally make the whole thing pointless. Weird.

agree with you. its like bmw 6series with 4doors and 5 seater. but the normal Passat sedan dont look as good or maybe feel as good as the Passat CC yeah?

Considering one? [thumbsup]

If the price is right, definitely! [thumbsup] My T5 turning 5 this year liao, so time to look-see-look-see. [drivingcar]

If the price is right, definitely! [thumbsup] My T5 turning 5 this year liao, so time to look-see-look-see. [drivingcar]

Are you looking at VW in particular? Any other brands?

Are you looking at VW in particular? Any other brands?

Been oso kinda looking at other compact execs like the Audi A4; nice quality and all but find PA's markup abit too high. Volvo's current lineup doesn't quite do it for me. BMW 3&5 is abit old. Lexus ditto. C-class kinda cramped. VW markup oso abit high but the CC too darn sexy looking and 120k+ quite affordable. Any other suggestions?

Been oso kinda looking at other compact execs like the Audi A4; nice quality and all but find PA's markup abit too high. Volvo's current lineup doesn't quite do it for me. BMW 3&5 is abit old. Lexus ditto. C-class kinda cramped. VW markup oso abit high but the CC too darn sexy looking and 120k+ quite affordable. Any other suggestions?

You have thought of all that I would have suggested! [laugh] The new 5 series is coming, perhaps you can wait for that, if you need more space than a C class, 3 series or A4. Hows the Koup?

New 5-er looks great. Upcoming X1 not too shabby either. But dare not buy 1st batch of any conti car until the bugs hv been properly sorted. The Koup's great fun - shiok to play wif the stick shift again and surprisingly, corners realli well. [drivingcar]

saw this car on the road a few times....so f--king sexy if it was a woman i'd have gone to jail for sex offences

thot u oredi slept wif every VAG offering..... [laugh][laugh]

New 5-er looks great. Upcoming X1 not too shabby either. But dare not buy 1st batch of any conti car until the bugs hv been properly sorted. The Koup's great fun - shiok to play wif the stick shift again and surprisingly, corners realli well. [drivingcar]

Yes, I tried the Koup 1.6 manual and the 2.0 Auto..great value for money.

kia Koup VS conti cars, sure or not??

i'd suggest you wait for the new passat CC like what i'm doing...after all VWG takes 3-5months for the car to arrive...by then just drive for another 6months, new model launch in europe already...

so you have a T5 and koup??

wow...2 completely different spectrum cars...

and you wanna replace your T5...suppose it's another conti car...

well if you really have the money, i'd suggest you wait for the new 2011 Mercedes CLS...

so you have a T5 and koup??

wow...2 completely different spectrum cars...

and you wanna replace your T5...suppose it's another conti car...

well if you really have the money, i'd suggest you wait for the new 2011 Mercedes CLS...

brother.... the passat CC compared to CLS are different status... must make sure head is big enuff for the hat... for some people, buying and driving a CLS will likely get themselves investigated by CPIB or IRAS or sacked by the boss... :D

↡ Advertisement