Audi A5 Sportback

Elviskoh

4 minutes ago, Surpize said:

nope. the two incident was the boot was found open when I return to my stationary vehicle.

have u got it fixed at PA? i know of an owner who faced the same issue. Something to do with the wiring

Neutral Newbie

Hi Guys, I am 1 step away from jumping the gun. Recently I had a chain collision of my 2013 A4 and it was a total loss. After clearing the loan I am left with 30k cash for down pay.

Went to car show at expo and manage to secure a A5 SB for about 167k. I calculated my depre is about 14.4k if I drive for 10 years straight though I dont know if I can do that. Any bros manage to drive a brand new car for 10 years?

Due to my loss for my 1st A4, I am now considering to buy a 2nd hand 4 year old A4 for depre 11k and drive finish it before deciding. 

I want to know what the bros here think. Should I do it and just pray I survive 10 years

18 hours ago, dhruvg said:

Hi guys.

I love the Audi A5 Sportback design and interior and also very keen on buying this car next month. My current car COE expires in May 2020.

What will be the best time to go to Premium Automobiles to buy this car? Also, how open are the salesmen at Audi Showroom to negotiations?

If current Audi A5 Sportback owners don’t mind sharing how much they purchased their car for and any tips to help reduce the price even further, please do so! It will be very useful for me.

Do you think it’s possible for me to negotiate the car price down till 155k if bargained hard? Also, if you guys have any contacts at Audi to help me secure the best deal!

Thanks in advance!

A5 at 155k? If thats true i must been out of touch. Last time it was going for 190 ish range. Just wait for car show or PA promos. Better deals. Get woman SA, i feel they fight harder for u because they more "hungry".

2 hours ago, mel1888 said:

A5 at 155k? If thats true i must been out of touch. Last time it was going for 190 ish range. Just wait for car show or PA promos. Better deals. Get woman SA, i feel they fight harder for u because they more "hungry".

Young upcoming SA will also fight harder.

PA prices are pretty much fixed. And you can forget about any freebies.

2 hours ago, dhruvg said:

Sorry what does PA mean?

Also, are you aware of what is the lowest dealer premium Audi can go till? i.e the lowest percentage profit per unit of A5

Premium Automobile, authorised dealer for Audi. 

I dont know.

8 hours ago, mel1888 said:

It was going for around 160k+ in Sep. Not entirely impossible to squeeze to 155k but below 160k I think is tough.

190k probably includes overtrade to your existing vehicle.

Just offer $155k to PA. PA can take it or leave it. There is no car in this world which is a die die must get. This is the attitude which I adopted for my car purchases. Buyers may be pleasantly surprised.

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Why care about AD profit.

One should be more concerned on his or her affordability.

Exactly. 

when I buy my Coke Zero I don’t care how much the mama shop paid for it from their supplier too.

Some people’s thinking process is just weird.

or rather, they must get the best deal. They must win, others must lose.

like that then song 🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Koster said:

Just offer $155k to PA. PA can take it or leave it. There is no car in this world which is a die die must get. This is the attitude which I adopted for my car purchases. Buyers may be pleasantly surprised.

Yes this true. As long your not desperate and able to just walk off if they dont meet your price. Sometimes u find they can just bend that little bit more. 

Buying new car should be happy experience & prices will keep dropping with time.

2 minutes ago, dhruvg said:

Will do so. It won’t be considered a lowball right? Any tips to boost chances?

So what if it is lowball? Who cares? Haha. As to boost chances, look for the salesperson who is hungrier like some others who mentioned here.

When I bought my car, the salesperson dare not write the actual transacted price on the sales agreement. He probably took a portion of his commission to return me as cash.

2 minutes ago, dhruvg said:

Okay. Thanks for your help. My eyes are stuck on that car and so wanted to find the best way to secure a good deal.

haha, no doubt that car is a looker especially in brilliant black.

8 hours ago, dhruvg said:

Wow! I’m in touch with one salesman who is really damn hungry for a deal right now! Been texting me regularly with deals and offers. I’ll give it a try!

If you don’t mind me asking, which car did you buy ? Any tips to get the best price?

Both my previous car purchases were from Eurokars group. Good luck bro!

9 hours ago, dhruvg said:

This car was love at first sight for me! 😍

9 hours ago, dhruvg said:

Wow! I’m in touch with one salesman who is really damn hungry for a deal right now! Been texting me regularly with deals and offers. I’ll give it a try!

If you don’t mind me asking, which car did you buy ? Any tips to get the best price?

Pls update us the best price u gotten..

i wan to see how desperate is this SE...

Sharing is caring hor..

FYI, I will offer $150k to test their reaction...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, dhruvg said:

Will do so!

SE meaning? Salesman?

Ever since the day I messaged him, he’s been messaging me every 3-4 days with promotions and deals trying to get me hooked onto it.

Of course will let you know.

That’s a good choice, I just hope it’s not taken as lowball.

SE = Sales Executive 

if 150k ok, pls post here ASAP.

My frd will be very interested...

TIA

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1