Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

i just crossed the customs on sunday

they would ask is it mr so and so

whats your vehicle number?

what else?

just tell them you are BOND, JAMES BOND.

↡ Advertisement

Our friend here go Jbee when i was still in diapers. Serious! [laugh]

Me also go very often previously. Finish 1 full book + 50% of 2nd book(all jbee chops) before stopping. hehehe.

2 months since i last went in........its a record for me. [laugh]

Now daughter attending P1, beri the bo eng liao. [:|]

gone were the days when we still had a blue passport... :D

It is an offence to have a faulty fuel gauge as stated under Section 108 of the Road Traffic ( Motor Vehicles Construction and Use ) Rules.

Maintenance of fuel measuring equipment

=================

Now that u mention, I do feel my kkj get very hot sometimes as I pass tru. [shocked]

Or is it due to the "hot" female ICA officers I see sometimes. [gorgeous]

your post reminds me of the hot officer.

i passed through a few times around noon, you have to go through at the right side of the singapore customs. There she stands, staring at all the cars, near the dog cage area... So stern, so fierce [whip] , so hot... :wub:[inlove]

keeps me going to JB... [crazy]

i only know that the scanners are used to xray your car and see if you are smuggling things in or out of the country. . .

from my experience once with a friend who was driving his wish, we were stopped because he has 2 remotes attached to the keys. . .

one is the original toyota one built in the key and the other is an aftermarket. . . we were pulled over to one side, and my friend was asked to show how it works. . .

after the officers were satisfied that my friend was telling the truth. . . they let us pass. . .

so maybe when they check your car, they will try to look out for an extra remote. . .

just my 2 cents based on my experience. . .

ken4555 -> why not you hook up with the ICA minah then ask her how they do it. . .

it will benefit all of us here and benefit you more. . . :ph34r:[sly] [sly]

My friend mod his fuel needle, enjoy cheap fuels for 5 yrs plus den sway sway last yr kena, he kena caught on his way into JB, not out of singapore. He juz honestly tell the officer he mod his fuel needle, fine 2k. He tell me still worth it, coz 5 yrs down the road, he save more den 2 k. Now he change to new car n mod his needle again.

gone were the days when we still had a blue passport... :D

When i started the jbee trips back in year 2005. We were still allow to use the woodlands centre road to go in. I still remember always cut in from the right side filter road. Can cut short the jam by half. Well if you cant beat them, might as well join them!!! haha. [laugh]

Coming back from Jbee always have to keep to the right most lane which is the fastest moving lane. Pump at Catlex before going into Jbee customs. A mere 500 meters nia. Have to squeeze with those big blue johor buses! Those were the good old days. ^_^

Checking of fuel gauge was unheard of during those days. [lipsrsealed][sly]

1. visible extra features on your remote

2. profiling (frequent visitor to jb but tank never below 3/4 even once )

3. bao toh

i have not been convinced there are x-ray/dipstick/weight calculators. don't think ica want to get sued by future cancer sufferers/miscarried women. furthermore weight difference with or without petrol is less than 50kg.... <5% of car weight...something easily compensated by a heavy driver/stuff in boot etc

But was he charged in court? If yes not worth it as will have a criminal record.

My friend mod his fuel needle, enjoy cheap fuels for 5 yrs plus den sway sway last yr kena, he kena caught on his way into JB, not out of singapore. He juz honestly tell the officer he mod his fuel needle, fine 2k. He tell me still worth it, coz 5 yrs down the road, he save more den 2 k. Now he change to new car n mod his needle again.

1. visible extra features on your remote

2. profiling (frequent visitor to jb but tank never below 3/4 even once )

3. bao toh

i have not been convinced there are x-ray/dipstick/weight calculators. don't think ica want to get sued by future cancer sufferers/miscarried women. furthermore weight difference with or without petrol is less than 50kg.... <5% of car weight...something easily compensated by a heavy driver/stuff in boot etc

wahlao..profiling??where got such thing one..unless ur plate no got record of offence before.coz i go JB regularly while my tank is at 3/4 plus/minus..follow law also kena 'profiling' ah..? [laugh]

i only know that the scanners are used to xray your car and see if you are smuggling things in or out of the country. . .

from my experience once with a friend who was driving his wish, we were stopped because he has 2 remotes attached to the keys. . .

one is the original toyota one built in the key and the other is an aftermarket. . . we were pulled over to one side, and my friend was asked to show how it works. . .

after the officers were satisfied that my friend was telling the truth. . . they let us pass. . .

so maybe when they check your car, they will try to look out for an extra remote. . .

just my 2 cents based on my experience. . .

ken4555 -> why not you hook up with the ICA minah then ask her how they do it. . .

it will benefit all of us here and benefit you more. . . :ph34r:[sly] [sly]

okok will try to... even though i'm not really into malays... but she's so fair and very very very very chio... demure yet sexy... nice naturally pink full bodied lips... shiny eyes... long eye lashes... omg... SORRY SORRY... caried away...

bro i have 3 remotes in my car.... one my original, one after market from my old car i tune it to present car, and 3rd one is my office gate... touch wood never kanna ask before... better get rid of my 3rd remote if not kanna cant explain... [dead]

btw why nowdays it only 2cents???? wat happened to my 5cents??? alamak

okok will try to... even though i'm not really into malays... but she's so fair and very very very very chio... demure yet sexy... nice naturally pink full bodied lips... shiny eyes... long eye lashes... omg... SORRY SORRY... caried away...

bro i have 3 remotes in my car.... one my original, one after market from my old car i tune it to present car, and 3rd one is my office gate... touch wood never kanna ask before... better get rid of my 3rd remote if not kanna cant explain... [dead]

btw why nowdays it only 2cents???? wat happened to my 5cents??? alamak

because we're getting poorer and poorer. . .

in 2 years time we'll start saying "just my 1 cents". . . [laugh] [laugh]

haiz... nothing to say... the usual... KANNA CAUGHT.... but dont know hoe the fcuk kanna caught.... [sleeping]

When i started the jbee trips back in year 2005. We were still allow to use the woodlands centre road to go in. I still remember always cut in from the right side filter road. Can cut short the jam by half. Well if you cant beat them, might as well join them!!! haha. [laugh]

Coming back from Jbee always have to keep to the right most lane which is the fastest moving lane. Pump at Catlex before going into Jbee customs. A mere 500 meters nia. Have to squeeze with those big blue johor buses! Those were the good old days. ^_^

Checking of fuel gauge was unheard of during those days. [lipsrsealed][sly]

haha... those days jams were REALLY terrible... seriously nowadays jam dont feel much stress... [laugh]

But was he charged in court? If yes not worth it as will have a criminal record.

No, he juz pay the fine. Nv charge to court. Hence i feel that to all ppl that mod their needle, if kena caught, juz be as honest as possible to the officer, say yes i mod my needle, sorry. Juz pay the fine and move on. Initially he tot need to confiscate vehicle and jail etc but luckily not as bad as he tot, juz pay the 2k fine and thats all, case settle....

↡ Advertisement