Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

Went there last Sunday morning..took me ard 1.5hr to clear both custom.. [dizzy]

So crowded in Jusco.......

i tink since January, sundays Jusco super pack until carpark jam in and jam out... paying for the parking queue is mad....

actually there are entrances not so crowded... try enter from H20 hair saloon that side towards the shell... means hv to turn left before the hospital... usually the carpark entrance is less crowded...

↡ Advertisement

Thank you for the update. Guess they collected enough liao. [laugh]

no more ops but the occassional milkmaids will still try to milk any car.... they know festival nearby ppl more giving... bloody milkmaids.......... :angry:

Last time papers got a case where they found narcotics inside the cig box concealed amg the ciggies. Maybe that is y they looking inside the packing . . . .

Encountered stringent check 2 days ago. Young chap..... front few cars also kena stringent check and one on the next lane was pulled aside and can see the passenger talking to the ICA officer (dunno what was inside the paper bag, but suspect is ciggies).

Anyway, mine turn came. Look inside all compartments inside car, boot ask me to lift up to see wheel well, then kena asked "do you smoke". Said yes and showed him the opened pack I had in my shorts pocket. KNN, must still physically count (obvious it's not full since the ciggies can move inside the box). Counted 19... passed it back to me.... then also tapped my other shorts pocket. <_<

Wonder why they so hard up to catch....... for even those 1 pack case. (how many can one put into pocket anyway???)

Encountered stringent check 2 days ago. Young chap..... front few cars also kena stringent check and one on the next lane was pulled aside and can see the passenger talking to the ICA officer (dunno what was inside the paper bag, but suspect is ciggies).

Anyway, mine turn came. Look inside all compartments inside car, boot ask me to lift up to see wheel well, then kena asked "do you smoke". Said yes and showed him the opened pack I had in my shorts pocket. KNN, must still physically count (obvious it's not full since the ciggies can move inside the box). Counted 19... passed it back to me.... then also tapped my other shorts pocket. <_<

Wonder why they so hard up to catch....... for even those 1 pack case. (how many can one put into pocket anyway???)

===============

Recently I go JB, SG side very on checking in & out.

Maybe they think CNY coming so more pple go in & want to bring all sorts of stuff in without paying duty.

Of course they hard-up to catch cos they want to earn the duty we pay for SG ciggies.

Plus now maybe more & more pple going to buy stuff in JB cos it so much cheaper & many biz in SG affected with poor biz & complain to gharmen.

Anyway our beloved gharmen has always been squeezing us till no more blood come out they still squeeze summore.

Aiyah I cant wait to go live in Johor. Life wil b so much less stressful & expensive. Here getting more & more ex. Everything price increase but only salary never go up. Sometimes wil even come down.

I think I must learn how to eat grass. Like that can save $$$. Just go to the field for my breakfast, lunch & dinner. Free food & just drink water to save a bit more $$$. [bigcry]

That's because you went in too late.... I also went on Sunday morning. (8.15am pass sgp custom already jammed from bout half the causeway length). Total jam about 50 mins to get into JB.

Coming back at 4pm, SGP side jam from about the big video display.

Tesco Tebrau City not many people......

==============

I went in today(Fri) abt 930am & no jam going in to JB but coming back SG abt 10am plus was jammed at SG side.

They slowly check cars for this & that cos many pple going JB to buy stuff for CNY.

My lane the ICA officer was checking tru the windows of all the cars to make sure no stuff "hidden" in the back seats. Maybe too many bak kwa smugglers got caught already? [laugh]

... hmmm... 2weeks jail.... SG government is sending its ppl to jail cause sporeans wanna buy cheaper petrol across the boarder.... haiz.... imagine the Thais did this to their ppl.... major riot again...

so i guess if in the future too many sporeans have seafood in MY... then SG seafood business badly affected... then there will be a cap to how much seafood you can eat in MY... while leaving SG you will get x-rayed to see how empty you stomach is....

my present job company pays petrol so very seldom pump in JB... but my previous car had a tempered fuel gauge... but many times i have gone in with 3/4 tank of petrol.... so if ICA finds the switch... turn on and off also no use cause the petrol is really at 3/4 then how? or the gauge move very slightly still around 3/4...hmmm then how ah?

ask you cause you seem to even know LTA will summon 1k... seriously bro... you kanna before is it? if yes, pls tell us how you got caught?.... share your experience yah... :mellow:

===============

Buying cheaper stuff in JB & Batam & evading duty is like treason in SG.

Can u imagine each car on average spend $$200 less by buying stuff in those countries & duty lost is abt $30 as a conservative estimate.

Multiplied by the thousands of cars/pple everyday. The amount is quite huge.

Can u imagine the top gharmen pple see the figures & calculate the amount of $$$ lost, they just bow their heads & cry everyday.

If they can come up with a way of stopping pple from buying so much overseas, im sure they wil implement.

But as it is, pple already not happy with gharmen for so many other things, they dont want to risk making the pple even more fed-up with them. Plus we supposed to encourage "Free Trade" & it is counter to what we want other countries to do.

Im not surprised ah...if ICA randomly check ah..out of 10 cars ah...at least 3-4 cars will kena, every time go JB..see Singapore cars pumping 30+ litres... :blink:

Got a time was at the car shop in Southern City, where moffiz was located..was waiting for friend car who was fixing tinted films.

Saw at least 3 cars fixing the fuel tampering device..i knoe its dat device because a friend fixed it before but he took out when he saw the recent reports.. Its like a black rectangular box. So easy to check..juz stretch ur hands below the dash board at driver side..feel around..should be able to find it.

====================

I dont have the device & I can still pump abt 30lit.

Nowadays I plan to go in twice a week & pump abt 20lit each time. [sly]

Wahhhhhhh....sounds like siao onz ops going-in & coming back.

Hrrr....how's the situation in Jbee ? Still got those stupid TP ops going on ?

Im going in on sunday morning to Jusco permas jaya for CNY shopping. Aiming for new clothes and shoes for the family. hehehe.

===============

Finally u going in again. [sly][laugh]

Its about time lah. [nod]

=============

Not dirty lah.

I was thinking of tennis.

Teh Nee or tennis ? [laugh] i only know of forehand, backhand, serving and smash in tennis. Nothing on bore or 2 or 3 strokes. You sure is tennis... :blink:

Y u care how ICA check...

Whether x-ray or dipstick or weighing scale or xray vision...

as long as u don't tamper, y should u worry...

u make me very suspicious...

Teh Nee or tennis ? [laugh] i only know of forehand, backhand, serving and smash in tennis. Nothing on bore or 2 or 3 strokes. You sure is tennis... :blink:

===================

When u reach a very advanced level of penis,,,,,opps sorry I mean tennis, u wil learn about bore & strokes. :D

Y u care how ICA check...

Whether x-ray or dipstick or weighing scale or xray vision...

as long as u don't tamper, y should u worry...

u make me very suspicious...

repeating myself....

so if i kaypo abt drug laws i trafficker is it?

i not WORRY.... i KAYPO.... [scholar]

[:|]

===============

Finally u going in again. [sly][laugh]

Its about time lah. [nod]

Sunday morning saw the onemotoring website.

KNN......both ways of the causeway jam like siao! So never go. [grin]

End up shop humbly at toa payoh central nia nia. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Hey, what happens if you buy a 2nd hand car.....and the used car previously had a hidden petrol tampering switch. Then the new owner dunno....go into customs (with less than 3/4 tank full) and switch is off (since owner dunno it is there) but suay suay kenna pull aside for 100% and kenna caught? How to plead innocent of installing petrol switch??? :D

↡ Advertisement