Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

bro hows Eden now.... any updates.... keep asking around nobody knows leh....

correct, i got friend whenever she goes oversea she will buy lotsa cig SG dont have type... and declare and pay tax... she says still cheaper than buyin SG...

↡ Advertisement

============

The ciggies sold there taste horrible. I think its old stock or some inferior quality ciggies. I tried a couple of times but gave up cos of the quality.

But the Bo=Sias there r better quality. Hee. [grin]

wats bo=sias????

Anyways most duty free cig taste yucks... SG airport so so only sometimes also yucks... HK airport worse than SG, taped in 3 packets must be lao hong liao.... indonesia fail big time... actually most of the time overseas wherever i am is mostly smoking SG duty free cig... wth....

==============

Some time back some smart alek JB TPs tried to squeeze $$$ from us when they found out red plates can only b used "off peak" in SG.

Initially some paid kopi lui but some challenged them & the matter went up to KL. KL came back & cfm that MY has no laws to prosecute those red plate cars so now all is quiet till some desperate JB TP needs some $$$ & tries again.

Many Sporeans staying in MY use red plate cars. U go to those housing areas where got many Sporeans & u can see which r the Sporeans. There wil b a red plate car or 2 parked in the driveway.

Even some Msians buy them. I was told they work out cheaper than MY cars even. This I cannot confirm though. Maybe for those who come SG often, then its cheaper. [confused]

Thailand I not sure but that not really any of my biz so I never took the trouble to find out but as far as I know, they dont have a weekend car scheme like ours.

for malaysians who say its cheaper is referring to imported models in their country... means not proton or any malaysian brand.... i had malaysian PR staff who drive weekend cars... honda fit... cerato... [:)]

The lorry one is true lah. I use to deal with a lot of M'sian drivers so they always bring 2 packs in...they drive long distance non stop and depend on ciggy to keep them awake. They are allow I guess they are not on work permit and they dun live or work in Singapore.

Eden you wanna know go sammyboy and check lor...I also beri long never go liao...I guess should be still the same...

The lorry one is true lah. I use to deal with a lot of M'sian drivers so they always bring 2 packs in...they drive long distance non stop and depend on ciggy to keep them awake. They are allow I guess they are not on work permit and they dun live or work in Singapore.

Eden you wanna know go sammyboy and check lor...I also beri long never go liao...I guess should be still the same...

okok i believe... ^_^

also shall check if my nick is still alive at SBF.... haha so eden didnt change name or anything?

Edited by Ken4555

[laugh]

hope you enjoyed your trip... you took so long to reply thought you in jail... hahaha...

anyways thanks for the info....

past week and weekend me myself and other friends... went in and out... no problems both ways...

yes according to friends ICA has stepped up Fuel gauge monitoring when going in...

sial la u really got salty mouth ah....

was very busy cos project work rushing la...

goin in again tonite for fuel, this whole week so cia lak... moved around so much... :wacko:

sial la u really got salty mouth ah....

was very busy cos project work rushing la...

goin in again tonite for fuel, this whole week so cia lak... moved around so much... :wacko:

sori sori... [:p]

i also need to go in again... sob sob... company petrol card overused in Jan liao... boss making noise...

have a safe trip... [wave]

wats bo=sias????

Anyways most duty free cig taste yucks... SG airport so so only sometimes also yucks... HK airport worse than SG, taped in 3 packets must be lao hong liao.... indonesia fail big time... actually most of the time overseas wherever i am is mostly smoking SG duty free cig... wth....

Bo Sias means no sound.

In the 90s, they were usually very wild. Meaning when doing, no sound. Kekeke. Tio bo? [:p][laugh]

for malaysians who say its cheaper is referring to imported models in their country... means not proton or any malaysian brand.... i had malaysian PR staff who drive weekend cars... honda fit... cerato... [:)]

==============

Ya think u r right.

Only cheaper than those imported cars. Not comapring to those MY assembled or made cars.

okok i believe... ^_^

also shall check if my nick is still alive at SBF.... haha so eden didnt change name or anything?

===============

Ya Eden already change name.

I cant remember what is the new name as I never bother to look.

Last time Johor Sultan favourite palce. Seen him there many times.

Maybe now he gone, that place wil close down soon.

wats bo=sias????

===============

Bo Sia means No Sound.

U can do anything also they wil not complain. [sly]

Bo Sias means no sound.

In the 90s, they were usually very wild. Meaning when doing, no sound. Kekeke. Tio bo? [:p][laugh]

==============

When doing got a lot of sound but Bo Sia really means they never complain & u can do anyhting to them.

wahaha... thanks.... but errr... bo=sia where got shiok... must have 'some' sia wat.... [confused]

================

When doing got a lot of sound. But b careful as the sound might actually b coming from u. [laugh]

In Malaysia...only I can tahan....Dunhil..... [:p]

==============

U sound like those Msians. They also like Dunhill.

I only smoke Marlboro or Salem.

I like their Dunhill too. Haha. Normally I smoke 2 stick 1 time, but their Dunhill 2nd stick makes me wanna puke liao. Too strong.

Pisces69 if u like menthol, Marlboro Black in the north is very nice. Very cold. But still lose to the Ice Blast we have here.

Edited by Intel

===============

Ya Eden already change name.

I cant remember what is the new name as I never bother to look.

Last time Johor Sultan favourite palce. Seen him there many times.

Maybe now he gone, that place wil close down soon.

thats why i remembered someone told me Eden name changed.... i think the staff at New York... anyways why shd close down soon? then i better go this weekend... haha....

sori sori... [:p]

i also need to go in again... sob sob... company petrol card overused in Jan liao... boss making noise...

have a safe trip... [wave]

Still the same leh... normal routine of ICA personnels. I think the guys who kena caught for modding fuel gauge are just plain unlucky or dumb...for leaving the additional remotes in the car. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement