Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

i swear with pride and dignity...i won't move an inche. I will grasp and hold tightly to the steeling wheel at the one and eleven o'clock position with my seat shift forward and arm 45 degree bend. [angel]

================

BUT BOTH EYES FIXED ON THOSE DELICIOUS CREAMY WHITE HEADLIGHTS SHINING BRIGHT IN YOUR CABIN. [sly][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

===============

Why? It is true that some places wil use chemical castration to control habitual sex offenders.

Even chemicals like Salt Peter is used to control sex drive. Sometimes when recruits just go in, they r given small quantities to prevent them from having any sex drive cos they need the energy for the sterenous training ahead. Or prisioners r given to help them control the sex drive.

And I am straight as an arrow. [laugh]

hahaha... okok...straight...

by the way bro have you gone in JB recently? heard now go in also got 100% check ah? heard got fuel mod check... do you know 'how' they do a fuel mod check?... [confused]

by the way bro have you gone in JB recently? heard now go in also got 100% check ah? heard got fuel mod check... do you know 'how' they do a fuel mod check?... [confused]

OK...OK... Can someone get good info pls... Are they really doing fuel mod check at both checkpoints... :angry: ??? how bad the jam.. [confused] ??? i'm going in tonight...but first must "check-clear" [thumbsup]

i went in yesterday afternoon. no jam. they didn't stop me at 3/4 check area. but i purposely stop and turn my head to look at the monitor the ica auntie was staring at (i'm doing this for the forum). no images. just large font text. cant be xray.

Neutral Newbie

OK...OK... Can someone get good info pls... Are they really doing fuel mod check at both checkpoints... :angry: ??? how bad the jam.. [confused] ??? i'm going in tonight...but first must "check-clear" [thumbsup]

i went in midnight, 22 Jan. Nobody is manning the 3/4 tank check area.

But I saw one sg car kenna checked at JB customs, coming back to sg side.

There is no jam, but very thorough check at SG Customs when I come back to sg.

Edited by Zenixth

i think from bro booboon's posts... will probably get checked while going in if you unlucky..........

Update 21 jan, 12rpm.

Came back frm boleh land ard 12pm. MY ica officer checking on sgp cars for rice, cooking oil n flour etc. Many kena stop n confiscated. think due to low supplies for cny.

sgp custom side also step up check on fuel needles n contraband items. My car was pull over n 100% check. during tis period many sgp car kena 100% screen.

drivers pls take note.

Thet check by looking out for Buttons n remote. all my compartment was also ransack.

those who ,mod needle pls dont try entry jb, sg ica perfrom check before woodlands exit

'I got an extra button, ica officer ask me wat is tat, i say its for my 12v fan. they press press n the fan blow, so LL let mr go. no ciggy as i dont smoke.'

so SG ICA looking for switched and remotes... confirmed...

i will go in 2molo or sunday and will update.... bro you going in tonight you update yah...

Edited by Ken4555

i went in midnight, 22 Jan. Nobody is manning the 3/4 tank check area.

But I saw one sg car kenna checked at JB customs, coming back to sg side.

There is no jam, but very thorough check at SG Customs when I come back to sg.

hi bro... in SG customs when coming back... thorough check as in how? thanks....

Not only that.... the boot cover also remove..... bonnet open & also check inside engine compartment.

Under the dash board/steering, all sotrage compartment, under seats, seams of the rear seats, Takes about half hour in all.... then sign the book to say that your vehicle was checked.

Oh...this is the returning checkpoint at Sgp side.

i guess a typical thorough check would mean opening of all doors and compartments for checking.

Not only that.... the boot cover also remove..... bonnet open & also check inside engine compartment.

Under the dash board/steering, all sotrage compartment, under seats, seams of the rear seats, Takes about half hour in all.... then sign the book to say that your vehicle was checked.

Oh...this is the returning checkpoint at Sgp side.

is this scope carried out by K9 unit? VIP lot just before the customs exit?

i guess a typical thorough check would mean opening of all doors and compartments for checking.

but bro this is normal mah... open the doors.... thorough check meh? unless like the drive in many ICA officers check your car... this is called 100% check?

Yup.... VIP lot.... but not by the K9 unit. No dogs for my case. They also did not close the shutter like for some cases you notice.

When I was about to go off, I asked why the check...... said it was random. (KNS, they don't like my face).

The same middle aged uncle still stops me once in awhile. (not pulled into the VIP lot but stopped and questioned where the entrance of VIP lots are). Everytime ask the same question...... Passport please.....you smoke? Then I'd say yes. The he'd ask where? Then I'd pull the open pack from my pocket and show him. The he'd say thank you and wave me off....... every month get stopped and asked about once on average. :D

That full car check happened to me once only..... and when I was in a hurry to get back to Sgp for a meeting. [rolleyes]

The check is random yes - but from what i understand, custom pple are trained to look out for drivers with suspicious body language, whether travelling alone or with family... got goccery or not....

So if you not bringing any contraband, no need to worry. But make sure they put everything return in place. Got a fren whose car was ransacked by custom. after 100 percent check, they dump everything in. My fren just keep quite, take note of the officer name, take note of the time the check and wrote a letter of complaint to the custom superior....

That why custom ICA pple when deal with you are very polite. As long they dont find anything, they can't do anything. Before check, they will asked you, Sir/ Madam are you aware that you are not bring certain stuff so an so..... If u answer No and they found those contraband, they charge u not only for bringing the contraband but also lying. double whammy.

Yup.... VIP lot.... but not by the K9 unit. No dogs for my case. They also did not close the shutter like for some cases you notice.

When I was about to go off, I asked why the check...... said it was random. (KNS, they don't like my face).

The same middle aged uncle still stops me once in awhile. (not pulled into the VIP lot but stopped and questioned where the entrance of VIP lots are). Everytime ask the same question...... Passport please.....you smoke? Then I'd say yes. The he'd ask where? Then I'd pull the open pack from my pocket and show him. The he'd say thank you and wave me off....... every month get stopped and asked about once on average. :D

That full car check happened to me once only..... and when I was in a hurry to get back to Sgp for a meeting. [rolleyes]

Edited by Ticklish8

=============

Last went in on mon & wed.

No checks were done at all. Maybe I got an honest face. [laugh]

So far the few times they did the fuel check, they just look at my fuel gauge & if a bit low, I just tell them it was almost touching the 3/4 mark as I was reaching the checkpoint.

So far no problems.

Got 1 time it was slightly below the 1/2 mark & kenna check but the petrol station nearby was closed so I told them I cud not top-up. I was let off without any issue.

As long as u dont try to cheat & gauge is not too low, sud not b a big problem.

I am satisfied to pump abt 30 lit a time as its still worth my while. [nod]

hi bro... in SG customs when coming back... thorough check as in how? thanks....

================

I was checked at the 100% check after the customs lane coming back at abt 4am. Its done by police.

I had 5 packs of ciggies. 1 in pocket & 4 in compartment in car. They checked everywhere incl boot & all "hidden" areas. Even spare tire area. Even body search me by patting me down. [sweatdrop]

Lucky they just asked me to go & pay the duty for the 5 packs & let me go. Sometimes the police r checking for more important contraband & not just ciggies.

Edited by Pisces69

The check is random yes - but from what i understand, custom pple are trained to look out for drivers with suspicious body language, whether travelling alone or with family... got goccery or not....

So if you not bringing any contraband, no need to worry. But make sure they put everything return in place. Got a fren whose car was ransacked by custom. after 100 percent check, they dump everything in. My fren just keep quite, take note of the officer name, take note of the time the check and wrote a letter of complaint to the custom superior....

That why custom ICA pple when deal with you are very polite. As long they dont find anything, they can't do anything. Before check, they will asked you, Sir/ Madam are you aware that you are not bring certain stuff so an so..... If u answer No and they found those contraband, they charge u not only for bringing the contraband but also lying. double whammy.

==============

Only very experienced officers can read your body language. Even then some pple can act very cool although they have something hidden.

Sometimes they target all cars with a certain number. Eg: All number plate ending with 5 or something like that. These r considered as random checks.

If u do not declare contraband if they ask u, then they charge u with intention to smuggle. If u declare when asked, they might give u the option of paying the duty or disposing of the items.

As long as items r not serious like guns/ammo, drugs, explosives or pronographic materials, etc. These items u r usually charged & must attend court.

i went in yesterday afternoon. no jam. they didn't stop me at 3/4 check area. but i purposely stop and turn my head to look at the monitor the ica auntie was staring at (i'm doing this for the forum). no images. just large font text. cant be xray.

===================

Maybe they were surfing MCF to see if got any good info or not? [sly][laugh]

↡ Advertisement