Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

Heh - then we see you in the next edition of caught on tape - police pull out gun and aircondition your intestines.

Would be quite a funny trick, although I don't think the police will take it well

==============

Just kidding lah.

U think I really dare to to that. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

==============

Just kidding lah.

Some countries can (absent the allah akbar bit) - it would be damn funny to hear at checkpoint the siren go off.

If you do this, you should 100% confirm get switch for fuel gauge also - why?

Because by Murphy law, you can guarantee that once install such "trap" for police, they sure never ever ever check you to see it in action, so going through very safe one

If his 3rd leg stand up, confirm go in strip naked in order to find the cause. [laugh][laugh][laugh] Then they will poke here poke there to de-activate it.

==============

Hahaha..

So drama.

I think u can write those spy drama movies plot. [laugh]

Lucky not your 3rd leg stand up when he press the button. That 1 even more funny. [laugh]

If his 3rd leg stand up, confirm go in strip naked in order to find the cause. [laugh][laugh][laugh] Then they will poke here poke there to de-activate it.

So then the question would become is it a two stroke or a four stroke? Long bore or short bore?

Then some car have premature ignition right? Which reduce power?

True but we cannot be sure whether they got reveal all cases just like the tampered fuel gauge they say last yr 24 ppl got charged but I do not remember seeing all the cases being mentioned (pls correct me if i am wrong coz diff to remember all 365 days [:p] ) Anyway, if sporeans can be caught smuggling contrabands (i am not referring to those petty smuggling of small quantity for own consumption), why not illegel immigrant as long as the $ is good, I will not be surprised there will be takers. [;)]

=================

I notice that mostly all these cases r involving MY vehicles & drivers.

But whole day congestion is really bad leh. [:(]

went in afternoon ard 5. also same thing, jam jb side all the way to their customs. couldn't see any reason for it though

Maybe next time he find them will also seize ur shirt and pants as used in the smuggling of the ciggies . . . [:p] so beside a spare white card, maybe can put spare set of shirt and pants in ur car too [laugh][laugh]

====================

OK Just to warn u guys going JB that the white card is back in use.

I think today is 1st day & most pple dont have so they fill at the booth which cause a big jam going in JB.

Try to avoid for the next few days till the white card issue is more widely known.

Luckily I have a spare white card already filled up, so I just pass it the the officer.

OH & while coming back to SG, the ICA Officer check quite throughly in my cooler box. Maybe looking for ciggies or maybe a secret switch that can alter my fuel gauge. Hahaha.

He so busy checking the boot, he missed the 3 packs ciggies i had in my shirt & pants pockets. Hahaha.

True but we cannot be sure whether they got reveal all cases just like the tampered fuel gauge they say last yr 24 ppl got charged but I do not remember seeing all the cases being mentioned (pls correct me if i am wrong coz diff to remember all 365 days [:p] ) Anyway, if sporeans can be caught smuggling contrabands (i am not referring to those petty smuggling of small quantity for own consumption), why not illegel immigrant as long as the $ is good, I will not be surprised there will be takers. [;)]

=================

Ya but strange as I can only recall those got caught were not Sporeans. Maybe I too am mistaken as I also cannot remember all the cases in 365days. [:p]

Wipe your mouth, you are drooling . . . :o

================

Jam caused by the need to use white card again..

Many pple dont have so take from the booth & fill in there so take long time to clear the booth.

I went in this afternoon. Jam start from SG checkpoint till JB Checkpoint.

Come back b4 5pm all clear.

While boot checking in SG, 1 chio bu give free show to me & a couple of ICA officers when she get out of her car with her short skirt. Wooohhoooo........ [grin]

================

As long as they dont ask those big sized Singh to come in to poke here & poke there not so bad.

Otherwise sure he will [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Think they will be more glad as can refer to LTA liao since installing of siren need approval from them . . . (think no wan anyone anyhow install and impersonate as police). . . . [;)] I asked before and was informed need approval . . .

=============

I think I going to install a super loud siren & hide the switch below the dash.

Wait customs activate the siren, all pple there run for cover thinking its some warning that a suicide bomber is going to meet his god at the checkpoint.

That wil really make me laugh. Teach them a lesson not to anyhow press this & that switch [sly] .

Edited by Seabass_sg

Some countries can (absent the allah akbar bit) - it would be damn funny to hear at checkpoint the siren go off.

If you do this, you should 100% confirm get switch for fuel gauge also - why?

Because by Murphy law, you can guarantee that once install such "trap" for police, they sure never ever ever check you to see it in action, so going through very safe one

===============

I was just imaging in my mind what wil happen if such a thing were to happen & everybody start running for their lives abandoning their cars & all.

Later when cfm is a false alarm, pai seh can see everybody [blush] come back to take their cars.

[laugh]

I really think you will do it [:p] no internet inside the great palace in Changi leh . .

==============

Just kidding lah.

So then the question would become is it a two stroke or a four stroke? Long bore or short bore?

================

Wah. So many double meanings.

My mind [dizzy] already. :D

If they cannot find the switch, maybe they will pull it off and give him a receipt to collect it back after they screen through it [:p]

Edited by Seabass_sg

Then we must be from same generation [:p] or maybe they no publish all the cases since it could be common to them anyway like the fuel gauge cases

=================

Ya but strange as I can only recall those got caught were not Sporeans. Maybe I too am mistaken as I also cannot remember all the cases in 365days. [:p]

Maybe next time he find them will also seize ur shirt and pants as used in the smuggling of the ciggies . . . [:p] so beside a spare white card, maybe can put spare set of shirt and pants in ur car too [laugh][laugh]

================

If get caught, Im not too worried about shirt or pants.

It wil b my backside tear. I wonder if can have a spare backside in car or not? [:p]

Anyway I only had 1 pack lah. I dare not carry more than 1 tru. Penalty is too heavy nowadays. Not worth taking the risk.

Wipe your mouth, you are drooling . . . :o

=================

U sud have seen the 2 officers who also saw. [shocked]

Later I see e aunty come with mop & pail to clean up the drool on the floor. Someone slipped & almost fell cos of it. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement