Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

Coz Ah Pek experieced mah chio minah there to attract U to visit more often so Ah Pek more chance to get U [laugh]

During nite time they use torch to shine at the fuel gauge.

One question to all the smart and street wise bro here. How come not chio minah bend forward to phsyically check our fuel gauge huh ? All ah pek...leh... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

your post reminds me of the hot officer.

i passed through a few times around noon, you have to go through at the right side of the singapore customs. There she stands, staring at all the cars, near the dog cage area... So stern, so fierce [whip] , so hot...

keeps me going to JB... [crazy]

================

Wah so u into S & M issit? [sly] Maybe she even use animals in her "games". All her dogs r prob well trained too. [nod][grin]

Acutally you no need to wait to be asked mah, you can tell them wat [:p]

==============

True True.

Maybe next time I will go for it. [nod]

If u dont see me posting here for some time, it cud only mean I got arrested for harrasing the ICA officer. [:(]

no.1......... there are MANY after market remotes with extra features....

no.2......... profiling?????? unless got department in ICA too free.......... ICA main job is - prevent human smuggling...... contraband items........ wanted criminals escaping (haha)... catch MY cars outstanding summons... drugs (with CNB)...etc. Fuel 3/4 is NOT on top of their list....... if i'm wrong, anyone pls feel free to correct me......... -_-

no.3....... most likely... [:)]

i think profiling is very easy. every time the ica guy scan your passport, it can automatically flag you out based on visit patterns. really straightforward and nothing fancy.... and the number plates then get flashed at the guy manning the 3/4 check station... whether he wants to check or not is diff story. i'm just speculating, but i guess that's the most likely thing on his screen, rather than some fancy x-ray image or weight reading. i recall having done checkpoint duty during ns donkey years back and i know fancy gadgets will not see the light of day there unless absolutely necessary (x-ray for heavy vehicles):D

U are in the mood again [:p][laugh][laugh][:p]

==============

True True.

Maybe next time I will go for it. [nod]

If u dont see me posting here for some time, it cud only mean I got arrested for harrasing the ICA officer. [:(]

:D bro you so experience... i will need some 'advise' cause i would like to visit 'eden'.... that is if it still exist.. [sly] we chat again soon... [thumbsup] good nite....

==================

Eden Hotel is near Stulang Laut. Easy to find.

If u refering to "Garden of Eden", then JB got many. Even easier to find. [laugh]

Haha, if your kkj still under warranty better go check and 'repair' [laugh]

==============

Actually no need to repair.

In fact it works too well sometimes. [grin]

Think sometimes they ask some questions to confirm that we are the rightful holder of the passport produced esp if ppl take their family member's passport by mistake. Thus by asking some simple questions like our name or reading out the name on the passport to us for us to confirm, they will be able to spot the oversight by us. Sometimes if the wrong passport belong to say our bro, sis etc can actually look alike but if we took it by mistake without realising, we will be able to spot it before departing spore if the officers ask these simple questions. I kanna before too when they read out the names and we just pointed to the correct person for them to compare the face to the photo.

==============

Ya I know. This was cos a few Sporeans used the wrong PP & cleared immigration.

Later when they found out they complained & accused ICA of not checking properly when it was actually the user who sud check & make sure that they have taken the correct PP b4 they leave.

Now ICA officers have to make sure the PP is used by the correct person.

Those few careless travellers now make it so inconvenient for so many other pple.

Actually its the responsiblity of the traveller to ensure that they have their own PP otherwise thay can b charged for using a PP which does not belong to them.

Think sometimes ppl hide contrabands in the spare tyre compartment, thus by asking and if you lie, one more offence of lying to the Customs officer just like the tamper fuel gauge case. They ask if you have more than 3/4 tank, they lied. So charge them for the 3/4 tank offence plus lying.

[:p]

=============

I know but who so stupid to say "Yes officer I hid some illegal ciggies in my spare tire compartment".

Of course I wil say nothing inside lah.

But the way he asked me, I was like stunned for a moment cos it sounded so stupid. When I told him the spare tire is in the spare tire compartment, even the ICA officer felt a little stupid.

It is an offence to have a faulty fuel gauge as stated under Section 108 of the Road Traffic ( Motor Vehicles Construction and Use ) Rules.

Maintenance of fuel measuring equipment

Totally agree with you but heard that the son of the guy who created the fuss at airport when he used the wrong ppt was charged after the authorities he actually did not apply for permission to go overseas as think he bankrupt or wat. In the end really hai ren hai ji

==============

Ya I know. This was cos a few Sporeans used the wrong PP & cleared immigration.

Later when they found out they complained & accused ICA of not checking properly when it was actually the user who sud check & make sure that they have taken the correct PP b4 they leave.

Now ICA officers have to make sure the PP is used by the correct person.

Those few careless travellers now make it so inconvenient for so many other pple.

Actually its the responsiblity of the traveller to ensure that they have their own PP otherwise thay can b charged for using a PP which does not belong to them.

Our friend here go Jbee when i was still in diapers. Serious! [laugh]

Me also go very often previously. Finish 1 full book + 50% of 2nd book(all jbee chops) before stopping. hehehe.

2 months since i last went in........its a record for me. [laugh]

Now daughter attending P1, beri the bo eng liao. [:|]

=================

Maybe my visits wil stop soon.

I read papers MY will stop all subsidies of petrol to foreigners from May 1st. But their subsidy is only RM0.30/lit so even if their petrol is RM2.10/lit for 95RON, it is still cheaper than SG liquid gold.

i think profiling is very easy. every time the ica guy scan your passport, it can automatically flag you out based on visit patterns. really straightforward and nothing fancy.... and the number plates then get flashed at the guy manning the 3/4 check station... whether he wants to check or not is diff story. i'm just speculating, but i guess that's the most likely thing on his screen, rather than some fancy x-ray image or weight reading. i recall having done checkpoint duty during ns donkey years back and i know fancy gadgets will not see the light of day there unless absolutely necessary (x-ray for heavy vehicles):D

oh... so u used to be ICA lah.... [:)] ok let's say you are right... so ICA decides to stop certain "visit patterns" cars.... look at the space... not counting the portable toilets.... plus malaysian cars stopping to pay outstanding fines... ppl like me need to use toilets... how many cars can they stop and check in an hour say???....

i am guessing... that to justify any spending on equipment or space to check 3/4 fuel gauge cheats... the ppl caught must provide enuf fines to cover cost... so after a couple get caught... then nobody dares to mod the fuel gauge... then the eg. scanning equipment, x-ray glasses whatever s--t... will be unrecoverable cost...

wahahaha.... [laugh]

==================

Eden Hotel is near Stulang Laut. Easy to find.

If u refering to "Garden of Eden", then JB got many. Even easier to find. [laugh]

:huh: garden of eden??????? wats that? [confused]

i referring to eden spa... near or next to DFS u know.... wanna know any inside info.... [sly]

=============

I know but who so stupid to say "Yes officer I hid some illegal ciggies in my spare tire compartment".

Of course I wil say nothing inside lah.

But the way he asked me, I was like stunned for a moment cos it sounded so stupid. When I told him the spare tire is in the spare tire compartment, even the ICA officer felt a little stupid.

if the officer asks me.. (which has never happened before.. usually its just "OPEN") but if he does ask me wats inside.. i will say.."nothing".... because i dont carry spare tyres... my car is as light as it can be.... but actually my rims not the lightest possible yet... but thats another story... opps... [laugh]

During nite time they use torch to shine at the fuel gauge.

One question to all the smart and street wise bro here. How come not chio minah bend forward to phsyically check our fuel gauge huh ? All ah pek...leh... [:p]

============

Bcos if sexy minah with 35 C cup bend inside to look at fuel guage, sure got many bros, especially those from MCF, will "accidently" use their hand to brush against her breasts.

Plus all the sexy minah already got reserved & transferred to office duty where the OC can keep a close eye on them for his own personal pleasure.

↡ Advertisement