Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

haiz... nothing to say... the usual... KANNA CAUGHT.... but dont know hoe the fcuk kanna caught.... [sleeping]

Ask to go aside to kena a thorough spot check, remote found in drawer, officer ask whats is the remote, my friend say remote control to change the fuel level. He let his guard down n nv hide the remote control coz he nv expect his car will kena check gg into JB, usually is kena check when gg back spore.

Edited by Curahee
↡ Advertisement

Bro, up till now we still don't know how the buggers at ICA caught the poor lads with mod gauges.

I confirm only know 1 way they catch. They found out extra car remote which they activate and wait to see if the fuel gauge has any changes. Cos the normal remotes only have 3 buttons. 1 for unlock the other unlock and the last one is a car finder.

So now that they have learned from "somewhere" that pressing the big button will make the needle jump at 3/4 or full. [thumbsup]

The small button should be to deactivate the needle back to original fuel level. [thumbsdown]

Last button does nothing. [dead]

the original remote easy to know as you can lock and unlock the car. So officers will ask whats the other remote for.

The only way is to not bring the remote with you right... but how the ICA buggers still catch them is a mystery.... [confused]

Anyone care to share comments.

..........bro.......... like how many drug traffickers get caught... BAO TOH....

i suspect victim damn fcuking yahyah boast to many people how he pump cheaper lower grade petrol to save $... also got chance maybe he ex-gal bao toh him after kanna dumped.... pls dont take me seriously... just talking c--k... :D

1. visible extra features on your remote

2. profiling (frequent visitor to jb but tank never below 3/4 even once )

3. bao toh

i have not been convinced there are x-ray/dipstick/weight calculators. don't think ica want to get sued by future cancer sufferers/miscarried women. furthermore weight difference with or without petrol is less than 50kg.... <5% of car weight...something easily compensated by a heavy driver/stuff in boot etc

no.1......... there are MANY after market remotes with extra features....

no.2......... profiling?????? unless got department in ICA too free.......... ICA main job is - prevent human smuggling...... contraband items........ wanted criminals escaping (haha)... catch MY cars outstanding summons... drugs (with CNB)...etc. Fuel 3/4 is NOT on top of their list....... if i'm wrong, anyone pls feel free to correct me......... -_-

no.3....... most likely... [:)]

because we're getting poorer and poorer. . .

in 2 years time we'll start saying "just my 1 cents". . . [laugh] [laugh]

sad but true.... it seems over the past few years i have notgotten any richer... damn sad... [bigcry]

..........bro.......... like how many drug traffickers get caught... BAO TOH....

i suspect victim damn fcuking yahyah boast to many people how he pump cheaper lower grade petrol to save $... also got chance maybe he ex-gal bao toh him after kanna dumped.... pls dont take me seriously... just talking c--k... :D

i also suspect case of "bao toh". . .

could be the case. . . [rolleyes]

Ask to go aside to kena a thorough spot check, remote found in drawer, officer ask whats is the remote, my friend say remote control to change the fuel level. He let his guard down n nv hide the remote control coz he nv expect his car will kena check gg into JB, usually is kena check when gg back spore.

exactly... going in JB kanna check??? my 10 years of driving in and out of JB.... never seen before SG car get stopped for thorough checking... your friend full tatooed or got killer face? anyways thanks for sharing... maybe if can you ask your friend why he got stopped... he so honest i am sure he must have asked the officer why he got stopped... thanks

any bros here seen SG cars going into JB get stopped for full check before? :huh:

last sat went in via 2nd link, the officer physically look thru the driver side window to check the car fuel level wor

normal... like you kanna 4-D....

btw did you see any cars getting pulled over?.....

normal... like you kanna 4-D....

btw did you see any cars getting pulled over?.....

The officer look thru every car that passed thru but I didnt see any car kanna pull over.

btw I always got problem navigating the road which the scanner is, my rim kanna scratch last sat. :(

The officer look thru every car that passed thru but I didnt see any car kanna pull over.

btw I always got problem navigating the road which the scanner is, my rim kanna scratch last sat. :(

ouch... tat must have hurt... wat rims? wanna sell? [:p]

i also suspect case of "bao toh". . .

could be the case. . . [rolleyes]

yes bao toh... but also possible this ICA officer also mod his fuel gauge... so he knows how to catch the 'suspects'.... maybe he wants a promotion...

if ICA REALLY had an operation going on... which i doubt... we will not see 4 caught in 2008 and 24 caught in 2009 with the huge number of cars passing through every day...

so KEN, you mod your meter...???? trust me i wont bao toh o.k .....???

exactly... going in JB kanna check??? my 10 years of driving in and out of JB.... never seen before SG car get stopped for thorough checking... your friend full tatooed or got killer face? anyways thanks for sharing... maybe if can you ask your friend why he got stopped... he so honest i am sure he must have asked the officer why he got stopped... thanks

any bros here seen SG cars going into JB get stopped for full check before? :huh:

Maybe u can get a better ans by emailing to the related authority regarding the above issue why they wanna stop some ppl car for through check. His face juz normal face driving an old stock lancer. Nothing special.

so KEN, you mod your meter...???? trust me i wont bao toh o.k .....???

i've stated in my past post... my previous car yes... scraped liao...

as for present car... company pay petrol so no need to pump 97 liao... but when KL trips or further up north ofcouse pump lah...

and even if i did mod my present car.. trust you? on wat basis? your post you serious? or your post a joke? but not funny... so why you ask wat you asked??? [confused]

Maybe u can get a better ans by emailing to the related authority regarding the above issue why they wanna stop some ppl car for through check. His face juz normal face driving an old stock lancer. Nothing special.

cant do that... cause i have never seen it happen yet... -_-

Can ask which scanner U referring to?

last sat went in via 2nd link, the officer physically look thru the driver side window to check the car fuel level wor

During nite time they use torch to shine at the fuel gauge.

One question to all the smart and street wise bro here. How come not chio minah bend forward to phsyically check our fuel gauge huh ? All ah pek...leh... [:p]

haha... those days jams were REALLY terrible... seriously nowadays jam dont feel much stress... [laugh]

Ya lor.....last time the traffic @ the old checkpoints really is call JAM!

Even the WORST of jam experience @ the new checkpoint NOW is not even remotely close to previous jams.

↡ Advertisement