Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

now we hear of more hollywood stuff used by the ICA [sweatdrop]

===============

I also hear they got scanner can tell if your car got mods or not.

Wah I really didnt know pple think our ICA so hitech like CIA.

Hey but wait. ICA & CIA got same letters only in different sequence. Maybe our ICA is actually a cover for the CIA then. Like that must b careful. Maybe they even got scanner to detect if we smuggle chewing gum?

↡ Advertisement

Reading the whole thread LOL....i just can't hold myself back to contribute my 2 cents. [:p]

The small hump that we need to drive pass (beside a small computer terminal) after coming out from the passport clearance counter anyone ever wonder what is the purpose of the small hump? A weighting scale link to the ica mainframe database with our car make and personal weight? :wacko:

===============

That 1 very long time pple know already.

It houses the scanner to take "picture" of your car as it passes over. That is what they r looking at on their tv monitor.

oh yah bro... wanna ask you ah... your friend kanna 100% check... this only happens coming back into SG... [confused]

and when coming back tank should be full... so find remote already press got what use? [confused]

totally blurr on all the post here...

Btw the amount of cars that pass through customs everyday (average the peak n off peak days/hours total)... x 365 days...

estimate 500 cars a day pass through customs... is 182500 cars a year...

estimate 1000 cars a day pass through customs... is 36500 cars a year...

2008... 'today' paper report says 4 caught...

2009... 'today' paper report says 24 caught...

the way i see the numbers... i think SG customs will start some 'special' operation very soon... [cool]

==============

Maybe already started.

Today I went in & the ICA guy at Immigration counter come out & check inside my car & hold pp to see if my photo is same as my face. Ask me some silly questions.

I laugh & ask him if Mas Selamat has escaped again.

He also cannot tahan & laugh with me. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

==============

Maybe already started.

Today I went in & the ICA guy at Immigration counter come out & check inside my car & hold pp to see if my photo is same as my face. Ask me some silly questions.

good one. . .

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i dun noe if kana HC on the spot or not cos fren's fren... maybe he kept lying and said many wrong tings tat's y... if dun believe on the remote dan wat can i do? go and try it out lor...

===============

I also disturb them by giving silly answers to their silly questions like he hold my pp & ask if it its me.

I reply I hope so otherwise i really dont know who I am then. [dizzy]

1 Time I coming back to SG & the customs officer ask me what is in my spare tire compartment. I give him a puzzled look & answer "my spare tire of course". Then I laugh.

He say softly, sorry but my OC looking on so must show I am doing my checks. I then suggest he crawl under my car to check. That wil really impress his OC. Hahaha.

But till today, they never HC me leh? They only laugh. [laugh]

Yes, there is such jamming device available. And I can proudly say our SAF has these installed in their hardware. [lipsrsealed] I have seen it in action.

But to have any effect, the device will fried a man's kkj before it will do the jamming. So I dont think such devices are installed in SG Custom but we do have such devices available for military use only. :D

=================

Now that u mention, I do feel my kkj get very hot sometimes as I pass tru. [shocked]

Or is it due to the "hot" female ICA officers I see sometimes. [gorgeous]

from wat i heard is they will ask tat person to step out of the car to one side dan activate tis jamming device... so i still believe there is one or two in our custom..fyi, jamming devices come in many different power range... the one used for military usage is of high power (dun try to test me cos i used to work wif one)...

==============

Customs has 1 but I heard they now put it in their pantry to use as microwave oven.

need to have more people like you around :D

===============

Sometimes I am in the mood, then can post nonsense lah.

Sometimes no mood so u see my posts all serious. [grin]

===============

That 1 very long time pple know already.

It houses the scanner to take "picture" of your car as it passes over. That is what they r looking at on their tv monitor.

x-ray scanner ? You mean can scan underneath the car...all the way..up......ka chng ! scary lah. [lipsrsealed]

i dun noe if kana HC on the spot or not cos fren's fren... maybe he kept lying and said many wrong tings tat's y... if dun believe on the remote dan wat can i do? go and try it out lor...

you see my point everyone??? frens fren... dun noe... maybe... this is classic example hear a bit of s--t start shitting nonsense...

no offense bro... understand you just trying to share any info you have... base on s--t... thanks.... [:|]

from wat i heard is they will ask tat person to step out of the car to one side dan activate tis jamming device... so i still believe there is one or two in our custom..

fyi, jamming devices come in many different power range... the one used for military usage is of high power (dun try to test me cos i used to work wif one)...

sorry again bro... FROM WHAT YOU HEARD.... alamak... i also hear many many things...

i really know you mean no harm just trying to share your info... but bro.. u installed th fuel gauge remote before? you operated one before? if no, then you keep talking like you know how ppl get caught all... bro... pls 100% sure than say wat may seem like facts...

anyways i hope this fuel gauge scare will lessen the jams... any bro went in today?...

==============

Maybe already started.

bro it seems you go in JB very very often... how often ah? i mean your passport last you how long? and btw every how many times you go in kanna check 3/4 tank? ^_^

bro it seems you go in JB very very often... how often ah? i mean your passport last you how long? and btw every how many times you go in kanna check 3/4 tank? ^_^

================

I go in once or twice a week. PP still got enough pages.

Last time go in almost every night, PP pages finish b4 it expires.

Last time they used to check fuel gauge more often. Nowadays they hardly ever check.

x-ray scanner ? You mean can scan underneath the car...all the way..up......ka chng ! scary lah. [lipsrsealed]

==============

U notice the police r looking at a screen at the counter. They r looking at your car as it passes.

These things long ago already have.

=================

Now that u mention, I do feel my kkj get very hot sometimes as I pass tru. [shocked]

Or is it due to the "hot" female ICA officers I see sometimes. [gorgeous]

yah yah bro i saw before some ICA chicks quite hot... young minas... haha [laugh] i will usually say wow... then they will usually smile abit blush blush... [:p]

once during the usual checking boot session... tis chinese fella damn serious looking... e has the kinda '$5 70yr old grandpa cut for you' hairstyle.. he check my car like i got drugs inside... very through checking... infront of me no car gone already... and behind me the driver keep shaking his head... i was getting annoyed so i bend over nearer to his ear and whispered to him.. sir ah... how come the lighted board there with car numbers got orange and green colour difference ah. he suddenly like stand straight attention and said to mevery sternly.. 'sorry this is classified information'... i control my laughter haha... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement