Tampering Fuel Gauge 2010

Hiphiphoray

Think it is an offence to drive a car with a faulty fuel gauge.

Yah, just spoilt the fuel gauge will do. Make it permanently at 3/4 lor, spoilt fuel gauge cannot charge mah, it's a mechanical failure.

↡ Advertisement

Think it is an offence to drive a car with a faulty fuel gauge.

Maybe but wouldn't get jail mah, the most ask you to fix it up and go VICOM check.

Don't think they can escape nor give any excuse as their fuel gauge reads full.......

They would have asked you whether you have at least 3/4 tank before pulling you aside. If your fuel gauge reads full.... how to say its not? That'll straight away also kena pulled aside for closer checks.

That is true. Think their biggest mistake is lying to the ICA officers. I noticed for all past cases where the driver lied, they will get 2 wks free meals provided by Ah gong

Maybe but wouldn't get jail mah, the most ask you to fix it up and go VICOM check.

At least you never lie mah. Think they got 2 wks imprisonment for the lying part.

Don't think they can escape nor give any excuse as their fuel gauge reads full.......

They would have asked you whether you have at least 3/4 tank before pulling you aside. If your fuel gauge reads full.... how to say its not? That'll straight away also kena pulled aside for closer checks.

Imagine going to Jail and telling people your offence is tempering fuel guage. Its laughable.

The govt is sending a strong message now.. My car was pulled away from woodlands custom this morning for further checks. .cos my fuel guage says full tank.

Upon closer checks using some electronic devices and manual labour, they found that my fuel tank is indeed ... full.

The other 5 chaps are not so lucky.. 3 of them had to make u-turns.. the other 2 were detained for further questioning and investigation as their passports are confiscated and I believed they were led to a lock-up cell if i am not wrong.

Think twice before tempering fuel guage.. you dont need people to sabo you. The risk is indeed there. Another friend of mine remove the device after a few guys were jailed last year.. 1 week after his removal, his car kena 100% check.. lucky he removed.. if not he will kena jail 2 weeks too.

wow thats serious s--t .... why they so "ON" check fuel.... MY garment give they all incentive isit??? I think those officers just trying to score points this coming CNY bonus. After that should be ok....

Think these 4 are only those who are 'lucky' to appear in the papers. I believe there are many others whose incidents are not mentioned that is all. Anyway, kanna caught no argue back and NO LIE!!! At most pay fine but if LIE, seem like will kanna free meal and lodgings

dun ever cheat the govt. not worth it.

FYI, they hav a device to remotely click and ur fuel guage will fall to the original position... my fren's fren kana once last yr... on the spot handcuffed... omg!!!

ICA got do profiling... ie: the freq at which the cars go to JB and how quickly they return to Singapore. The officers are also trained to detect any possible suspicious people thru the way they answer the officer's questions - ie: nervous, kan cheong, aggitated, act cool etc.

how they scan d frequency?

With this device, one can just go carpark and push a button and all cars become unlocked? Suddenly I feel my car is not that safe afterall with my crimestopper. :o

That is true. Think their biggest mistake is lying to the ICA officers. I noticed for all past cases where the driver lied, they will get 2 wks free meals provided by Ah gong

Where got free breakfast/lunch/dinner from Ah gong one? They have to pay the fine to enjoy "free" meals. Not right to use tax payers money to feed these cheapo what...

Don't care how they check la....

If you have nothing to fear, now is the best time to go JB especially at nite..

high chance no jam especially after such news...really wonder how many pple mod their fuel gauge.

FYI, they hav a device to remotely click and ur fuel guage will fall to the original position... my fren's fren kana once last yr... on the spot handcuffed... omg!!!

total nonsense

Neutral Newbie

Total crap la. Asked a fren working in ICA checkpoint bout this "universal remote". Laughed his head off.

↡ Advertisement