Malaysia traffic fines need to pay?

Teckheng

Neutral Newbie

or do I need to clear ?

I got one FINE last night enter JB. Claiming I cannot right turn at a junction which have no traffic lights or street lights. Copied my details and ask me to go station pay RM$300.

He wan to under table clear it, but he die die wan RM$300, nothing less, so enter up didn't pay on the spot.

But I wan to go JB now, will i be able to clear the customs and enter JB + return Singapore ?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

can i dont pay ? lipsrsealed.gif

how would i know the small lane behind the shop house cannot do a right turn.

there is no traffic lights, no cars at 2am in the morning, no lamp-post, the road also no marking.

How to say I am wrong ?

They Malaysian Police is like that one, all are LXX CXXXX Lung [shakehead] Years ago I also kena one right turn at this road. U know lah their roadfs so luan one in soem areas, the double white also can see clearly. I saw 2 malaysian cars in front of me turn right, so i also follow lor...KNN this Police came out from his post, without name tag, stop me but let the 2 malaysian car drive thru [thumbsdown] Same lah ask for $300, pretend to write something on pad of 'summon'. I say u want just take SGD 30 this is all I have. They also take, then hand crush the 'summon'.

Dont pay lah why u worry. U pay kopi $$ sometimes also get summon one. The reason why they stop u is bcos U drive a BMW n they like to keetok those Sgreans driving exp type cars.

Neutral Newbie

i see millions and thousand of car turn that corner last time when i go drinking at that area. It's just because that night I drop by to see anyone i know, say hi and bye. I turn down, tio FINE liao.

I going in now, I only scare later returning back Singapore, the customs won't let me across as I won't bring alot of RM$$$ over.

Oh BTW FYI, next time u kena stopped and asked for Kopi $$ by those malaysian Police, remember just pay RGT$50, dont pay more. 3 weeks ago I just paid this amount. They will always start with $300 n hope some blurr clowns will pay them. just say u in hurry n need to rush urgently ask them give chance. Normally they will happilt take RGT$50 n then move on to catch more Sg cars.

One tactic to deal with them is once they show intend to take kopi $$ n shld they be greedy n ask for more than $50, use the time delay tactic. Talk, talk with them n prolong the event. usually they scared people see them do all these dirty things so they want to Touch-N-Go.

ps. U see, there s a reason why their toll counter got such name [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

cheese-pie, i ask them give chance as there are no signs or lights to see it's double white or wad-so-ever lines on the road.

They offer me to pay on the spot, but I ask much much, they say same, RM300. I act blur and ask again, huh ? pay here RM300 ? I go station pay also RM300 ?

They say Yes, say RM300 cheap, say only SGD100+. Then I say I no money, cannot pay so much, they didn't even say anything and ask me go station pay. Even ask me if I know where is the station. I answer of cos i won't know. Then they say again, 'dont know where ? pay here also can."

i fed up and project up my voice, 'i won't carry RM300 around for FINE, so it's impossible for me to pay now."

They took my licence and copy. Even ask my address, I replied, no address, I stay hotel. They wan my passport to see for address, i reply back 'Passport no address, your passport got address ?'

nb, i work hotel line before, hardly entercounter passport with address, only Jap and Kor have address in English. Maybe it's for clearance in Customs as their main language is not English.

Damn it today kanna my first malaysia traffic fine for illegal right turn in front of holiday inn jb [furious
if dun pay the fine will i have diffulculty next time going in out of checkpoints? i go malaysia at least once a month for shopping and sometimes holiday any advise from old bird malaysia chiongsters? dunno how much to pay also anybody any idea for illegal right turn fine how much? drivingcar.gif

the officer never tell u how much to pay? did he give you anything

I never want to ask the fat officer as i think he only interested to get kopi money from singaporean....he keep on look at me and showing previous copies of summon of other ppl than i told him can faster issue summon or not i rushing time [:p] just dun feel like contributing more to his huge belly which most likely more than 3/4 of his belly resulted from contribution from singaporeans. Yah he gave me a summon ticket all in malay which i dun understand. maybe i ask my malaysia friend to help me settle? heard sometime got great malaysia summons sale right? if not the most i think only 200 RM as its only a minor offence?

I never want to ask the fat officer as i think he only interested to get kopi money from singaporean....he keep on look at me and showing previous copies of summon of other ppl than i told him can faster issue summon or not i rushing time [:p] just dun feel like contributing more to his huge belly which most likely more than 3/4 of his belly resulted from contribution from singaporeans. Yah he gave me a summon ticket all in malay which i dun understand. maybe i ask my malaysia friend to help me settle? heard sometime got great malaysia summons sale right? if not the most i think only 200 RM as its only a minor offence?

Forget it, i didn't pay for my MY fine for the last 3yr i go in and out of JB. No problem going in or out either.

Forget it, i didn't pay for my MY fine for the last 3yr i go in and out of JB. No problem going in or out either.

yr fines issued by malaysia tp or parking fines?

Damn it today kanna my first malaysia traffic fine for illegal right turn in front of holiday inn jb [furious

if dun pay the fine will i have diffulculty next time going in out of checkpoints? i go malaysia at least once a month for shopping and sometimes holiday any advise from old bird malaysia chiongsters? dunno how much to pay also anybody any idea for illegal right turn fine how much? [drivingcar]

im a malaysian and tell u what, dont bother to pay. just ensure you have sufficient cash for all the summon whenever you drive in.. if block in custom, just pay up lor.....

i still own them 3 summon total $600 ringgit..... and everytime i drive in, i'll ensure i have $600 cash in pocket!!.. [laugh]