Does 9 to 5 really exist?

Karoon

i'm curious to our working hours....

our ministars still use 9 to 5 to describe sg white collars, but does this actually still exist? 9 to 5 seems like heaven.

mine is 8 to 6 [:(]

↡ Advertisement

Mine is 8.30-6pm 5 days week, 9-5 is only for the MPs cos they are so detached from the ground level until they thought their working time, their salaries = to everyone in Sg. So they always say 200k is peanut, Singapore citizen should work longer (but they don't know we already had).

our ministars still use 9 to 5 to describe sg white collars, but does this actually still exist? 9 to 5 seems like heaven.

At least yours when you knock off can still see the sun and go shopping or catch up with friends/family. Being moderately busy in your work is usually a good sign.

Mine is 8.30-6pm 5 days week, 9-5 is only for the MPs cos they are so detached from the ground level until they thought their working time, their salaries = to everyone in Sg. So they always say 200k is peanut, Singapore citizen should work longer (but they don't know we already had).

I tink judging at the massive number of luxury cars and pple snapping up expensive HDB flats, how can they not think singaporeans are generally rich? [:p]

I tink judging at the massive number of luxury cars and pple snapping up expensive HDB flats, how can they not think singaporeans are generally rich? [:p]

They forget that most ppl use 10yrs loan for cars and 20-30yrs loan for flat. My friend from other country was shock that we paying 10yrs loan for cars and 30yrs for flats. For them 5yrs for cars and 15-20yrs for houses(not flat hor) very long liao...

no leh...,mine 7-4 [laugh]

They forget that most ppl use 10yrs loan for cars and 20-30yrs loan for flat. My friend from other country was shock that we paying 10yrs loan for cars and 30yrs for flats. For them 5yrs for cars and 15-20yrs for houses(not flat hor) very long liao...

Btw, not many r on 10 yr loan for cars lar, so far most of the pple whom i know only took 5-7 yr loan. Only a small number on 10yr loan but mainly becos they wanna drive expensive car, yet cannot really afford [lipsrsealed]

[laugh] scare of ghost har must leave before the sunset [sunny]

yahlor...the ghost in the form of the arches...with lights and camera one [laugh][laugh]

Btw, not many r on 10 yr loan for cars lar, so far most of the pple whom i know only took 5-7 yr loan. Only a small number on 10yr loan but mainly becos they wanna drive expensive car, yet cannot really afford [lipsrsealed]

no leh...my car fully paid nia..both [laugh][laugh]

mine 830 start but action start at 9,rest at 1220,start at 2,then finish at 505,overall finish at 520..sometimes if heng heng,i off at 901,same as at nite [laugh]

v messy timing and headache also [laugh]

no leh...my car fully paid nia..both [laugh][laugh]

I know u rich la, I saying those not so rich but want to drive big car de. Like me want to buy car still need to think here think there type.

like that sound more like ghost then animal leh animal also mortals [laugh]

nb...tonight you better sleep w light on hor [cool][cool]