Facelifted Sylphy 1.5..

Nhrisuzu

Anybody knows how to boost pickup in Sylphy 1.5A with 17" shoe

???

Hi everybody,

I am new in this forum, I need some advice on how to boost the pickup of my Sylphy. I bought a 2nd Sylphy 3 weeks ago. It comes with 17" shoes, and with that body, the pickup is bad. I dont want to change those rims for the moment as no budget yet. I hope to boost the power alittle bit more and improve on the FC, I believe there are gurus out there who knows how tune or which service center to go to...so I need some help here...! :o

Service centre if you are not going back to AD, you can try Autosaver [nod]

Heard they are [thumbsup] in Toyota & Nissans [nod]

↡ Advertisement

It's motorized i think.

Those with factory fitted HID comes with auto alignment feature. If rear got passengers, it will also align down.

Bro,I don't think it's motorized.I think only few car comes with motorized alignment.2.0 Camry projector headlamp is self adjust,2.4 camry is auto adjust.that's what I know so far,don't think civic is auto adjust,drove one before and it come with headlight adjustment knob.

Anybody knows how to boost pickup in Sylphy 1.5A with 17" shoe

???

Hi everybody,

I am new in this forum, I need some advice on how to boost the pickup of my Sylphy. I bought a 2nd Sylphy 3 weeks ago. It comes with 17" shoes, and with that body, the pickup is bad. I dont want to change those rims for the moment as no budget yet. I hope to boost the power alittle bit more and improve on the FC, I believe there are gurus out there who knows how tune or which service center to go to...so I need some help here...! :o

2nd hand sylphy?? gold colour with chrome rims??

hmmm.. actually, the pickup stock also not that wonderful la.. i would say just leave it until u have the budget to downsize.. [:)]

it sure can help to reduce squatting.. help maintain ur susp from bottoming out when going over hump with full load..

comfort is still there i would say.. [thumbsup]

Is it ex? Price with installations?

previous sunny used the red rubber ones, brand is Jinke or something like that.. price with install is $80..

now trying the translucent silicon ones, brand is AMT or something like that.. price with install is $80 also..

Where to install bro? need to dismantle the rear suspension?

don't need.. just jack up car can liao.. i PM u the place to address.. [rolleyes]

if u want DIY, would be better to remove the wheels..

Cool! Thanks bro! [thumbsup]

They have models for different makes or is it a 1 size fit all thing?

Which is better? Silicon or rubber?

rubber is stiffener.. there are diff size, they will need to measure ur springs..

hmmm.. rubber one thing bad is it will harden..

Neutral Newbie

Yes!!! Sylphy is indeed a comfy car. I just owned a 2nd hand 07 Sylphy. Really stable and quiet car to drive, once the car drives off and with some music, my bb girl will drive off to Zzzz land too... [sleeping]

Just wondering whatz the diff between yours and my 07 version...?

imo i would say sylphy is a adequate family car wif all the neccesarry functions to move from point a to b. but if u r planning to zhng it then mayb latio is a better choice

imo i would say sylphy is a adequate family car wif all the neccesarry functions to move from point a to b. but if u r planning to zhng it then mayb latio is a better choice

Iagree =D

between the 2007 and 2009 versions not much... same engine... different choice of colours plus the front signal lights got colour change... the inside some changes to the standard cd player, instrument dials/display... etc... changes more cosmetic than something functional / substantive...

on the whole still the same stable and comfortable family car...

big body (when compared to the 1.5 power plant) but its a pretty decent car...

between the 2007 and 2009 versions not much... same engine... different choice of colours plus the front signal lights got colour change... the inside some changes to the standard cd player, instrument dials/display... etc... changes more cosmetic than something functional / substantive...

on the whole still the same stable and comfortable family car...

big body (when compared to the 1.5 power plant) but its a pretty decent car...

correct..

rims different also..

but then again, nothing functional added to it..

bro care to share where u installed the spring stiffeners? They are installed "sandwiched" in-between the spring right? I just kenna undercarriage today with full load going over a hump [bigcry] wondering if the stiffeners can help???

↡ Advertisement