Facelifted Sylphy 1.5..

Nhrisuzu

(edited)

the only noticeable changes i see is Headlamps + Audio + Meter cluster..

the rest no diff.. TC say grill got change too.. but i see like no diff lei.. [confused]

Edited by Nhrisuzu

Haha... u didnt add the back row of legroom in the pics...

That is the selling point of sylphy [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

one person do the shooting how to shoot the amount of legroom left?? but so far, 3 adults behind is no prob.. shoulder space is still alot... driver's seat is the best.. [thumbsup]

is this the 1.5 model ? ie using the same engine as latio ?

can do a field report on the sylphy uve got ?

cheers

Ya!!! FR please!!! [bounce1][bounce2][bounce1]

BTW, your rear lower light is cam flash reflection or foggies huh? [grin]

is this the 1.5 model ? ie using the same engine as latio ?

can do a field report on the sylphy uve got ?

cheers

ok.. here goes my FR after 1 month of usage..

Mileage: 3054km..

Fuel used: just pumped my 7th tank

1st Tank: SPC 95

2nd Tank: SPC 95

3rd Tank: Synergy F1 97

4th Tank: SPC 95

5th Tank: Shell 95

6th Tank: Shell Vpower 97

7th Tank: Primax3 97

Avg. mileage for 60%HW, 40%City: 14km/l ~ 14.5km/l..

enhancements done:

1) 16" rims with 205/55 LS2000

2) HID 4300K

3) rear reflector LED

4) PPS

5) Rear Boot LED (DIY)

6) Spring Stiffener at rear

Performance:

-0-100 is no where near the N16 i drive previously..

-Car feels heavy when moving off, but once momentum at around 100kmh is reached, it can accelerate smoothly to 130kmh before feeling breathless..

-Overtaking with OD is crappy as it is irritating to hear the engine scream to accelerate harder..

Tires/Rims/Handling:

-Stock tires are crappy.. but it can be swapped la..

-Stock pads are too soft/spongy.. but since the car is not meant to run fast, then i just leave it..

-Basically, have a family of 5 including GF.. 90% of our weekends are full load, so the rear susp really too soft, bo bian i added stiffeners to rear..

-Soft susp is good for the rear passengers, managed to get all pax to sleep while i drive..

Interior:

-Wood Trimmed dash, door and gear knob gives a luxerious look..

-Have a factory 2Din HU instead of a "typical" 2Din HU..

-Sound system is crappy for a huge interior but enough to let u listen to FM..

-Seats are snuggy, feels that ur ar$e is wrapped..

-Rear headrest is of the right height for an adult passenger.. some other jap sedans have rear headrest too low..

-Cup holders are all "tactically" hidden away from sight.. pleasing to the eyes for me..

-Insulation for roof is good as the only rain noise i hear is from the windscreen (N16 is like driving in a tin can)..

-Boot space is huge for its class.. so big until stock t10 cannot shine the whole boot, so i changed to LED..

-Rear seat is like a SOFA, managed to accomodate 2 75KG male and 1 50KG female comfortably with great shoulder room..

-Leg room for every person in the car is outstanding for a 1.5L.. driver seat pushed all the way to back until my leg cannot touch the pedal (i am 1.7m), but the pax behind me still have room to slouch in the "sofa" without his knee touching the driver seat (he is 1.75m)..!! :wub:

Exterior:

-Most visible "facelifted" object should be the Headlamp assembly.. i still can't tell the diff in the Grill..

-I don't quite trust the capability of the puny rear tail-lamps, so added LED to the reflectors..

Bottomline:

-Car is good for comfort, don't expect GTR performance or even go for sprints.. after all, paper spec max is 165kmh.. [thumbsup]

-Value for money i would say as i got a good deal and everyone in the family like this car.. [thumbsup]

-Great for long NSH drives as legroom is sufficient for everyone (won't get cramps so easily).. [thumbsup]

-FC for this vehicle size is commendable.. (i drive moderate foot, average 2.5K to 3K rpm change gear) [thumbsup]

Very gd choice for a great sedan [thumbsup] The interior is undoubtedly the BEST in it's class [thumbsup]

this was in my list as well along with the Allion :wub:

↡ Advertisement