Tired of Driving....

Zakkwylde

Its not the same feeling when I first got my own car 4 years back. Once in a while I would take public transport to get to my destination (not during peak hours). Could find occasional joy in being chauffered around albeit in public transport. Find driving now a dreadful chore and I've lost the enthusiasm to drive. Anyone of you have this feeling? Any recommendation to bring back that loving feeling? All advices welcome..... [flowerface]

↡ Advertisement

sometimes i feel the same way bro.especially driving during peak hours.with all the cuckoos way of driving just makes my blood boil.

(OT a bit,saw ur nick very familiar.are u in facebook and Mafia Wars with the same nick?)

Transfer your car to my name.

Give it 3 months of public transport and

you will long for the days you have your own car!

I will get tired of driving if there is jam and traffic crawling like snail. Other than that i don't have such feeling. Maybe time to change car for u. [:p]

Treasure what you have man, be contented. One day, you find yrself without a car for 1 mth and you will wish you have your car back.

Sometimes I feel that too, with all the idiots on the road that make my blood boil.

I think you just need to find a quiet time (probably in the middle of the night), then go find those happening roads in Singapore to rediscover the joy of driving.

Places like South Buona Vista Road, or Portsdown Road, or those Kranji/Lim Chu Kang area. Those with many twists and turns ones.

Edited by Benarsenal

take public transport during peak hours for 1 month.

i think riding bike in rain is better than being in packed bus.

Riding bike can be dangerous.

But the twist of the thrills makes it all fun! :D

but riding in a heavy rain with speed, rain hit skin until numb.

Riding bike can be dangerous.

But the twist of the thrills makes it all fun! :D

but riding in a heavy rain with speed, rain hit skin until numb.

still better than packed bus. Worst if must change bus/mrt 2-3 times+ peak hour + rain. [sweatdrop]

Changing car is not an option. Its not the car that I am tired of. Its the driving part. Anyway, I love to be driven around. Although my soulmate have a license but she wouldn't wanna be behind the wheels if I am in the car with her. In short I have lost the joy in driving. Long gone were the days when I was eager to get behind the wheels. Its true when they say that you will treasure something only when they are gone.... [:(]

still better than packed bus. Worst if must change bus/mrt 2-3 times+ peak hour + rain. [sweatdrop]

YAH! Omg. Imagine getting sardine with a drenched bangala that just ended work.

Squeezed, Wet, Smelly. Eeeww! [furious]

Change to better sound system. pop in ur fav CDs

Change routes. ...even if take longer

Edit : yaay just realized this is my 100th post! Yaay for me!

Edited by Longhorn

I remembered having this feeling one morning when I was still on SLE towards CTE towards city and the display board read "Massive jam to PIE Changi" and then I see a sea of red tail lights all the way down crawling like red ants... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Neutral Newbie

i can totally relate on what you are feeling now bro. The joy of driving can be totally ruin just by being caught in rush hour traffic. In those periods, how i wish i was in a bus, dozing away in the rearmost seat, with the aircon blasting at my face.

Nowadays, I find myself driving around late at night, almost aimlessly, just to get that rush of pure driving joy. It does help to rekindle the "love affair"

Also, I happen to me an avid console gamer with a love of driving/racing game. Trying to lap the N

↡ Advertisement