A civil engineer was fined $800 for folding parking coupons

Hwaa

Think only repeat offenders will get such a big fine la.

First time think is $50 nia.

End of the day, its still worth it.

I have friends who have been doing it for few years already.

The coupon system is really a joke.

Think only repeat offenders will get such a big fine la.

First time think is $50 nia.

End of the day, its still worth it.

I have friends who have been doing it for few years already.

The coupon system is really a joke.

ya lor...where got 1st offender $50??? tis is cheating of garment's $$$, 1st offender can be fined up to $2k... $800-$1000 is the norm, my fren oso kana $800...

Singapore's Coupon system is not as good.

When i went to Melaka, their coupons is scratch off the date/time... less littering and cannot be tampered for cheating.

Cannot believe its more advanced over in bolehland.

What i suspect is our side sign long contract with linked company. (Not sure who owns linked company) [lipsrsealed]

Singapore's Coupon system is not as good.

When i went to Melaka, their coupons is scratch off the date/time... less littering and cannot be tampered for cheating.

Cannot believe its more advanced over in bolehland.

What i suspect is our side sign long contract with linked company. (Not sure who owns linked company) [lipsrsealed]

correct...redesign the current tear coupon to scratch coupon but pls do not change it to electronic version using the IU. I wo't be surprise LTA is already studying to viability to go electronic coupon.

remember when we had to use a disc for CDB and it remained at $60 monthly for the longest time. look at what happen with the implementation of ERP...sukak sukak increase rate.

cannot , otherwise how do the gov collect all these extra revenue from cheating ?

Imagine how much they have collected since the start of the coupon system since the 90's .

correct...redesign the current tear coupon to scratch coupon but pls do not change it to electronic version using the IU. I wo't be surprise LTA is already studying to viability to go electronic coupon.

remember when we had to use a disc for CDB and it remained at $60 monthly for the longest time. look at what happen with the implementation of ERP...sukak sukak increase rate.

Scratch wrong date how? Color back with silver pen? At least now if tear wrongly can still put back the tab ..

Scratch coupon production cost is higher than existing printed coupon.

Parking fees will go up next if we take this route.

Just because 1 joker willfully break the law.. and the rest of the obedient public endure higher costs??

Does not sound right.

Edited by Yoongf

cheat 50 cent for 800 dollar?

No matter what, it ain't worth it!. Somemore civil engineer?? got his head buried in cement for too long??

Wait till u see someone cheat by foldering the coupon at his own MSCP at certain Fatimah petrol hr. No need to pay even for his car parking at home fee. Save a thousand dollar for each year. The civil engineer saving is peanut if compare with the "someone."