Alot of people drive with high beam nowadays..

Ev0lutionz

So much so that i cant even see the front clearly due to their high beam glaring in my eyes reflected by my mirrors. Damn irritating.

↡ Advertisement

So much so that i cant even see the front clearly due to their high beam glaring in my eyes reflected by my mirrors. Damn irritating.

yeap i noticed this occurance too....but u know whats the best part? I was taught to remind them by beaming a couple of times ... guess what? Nowadays these people will either honk at you , give u the finger etc...all except releasing their high beams....sighhhhhhhhhhh...i give up liow...

haha by beaming them a few times u are showing displeasure. you should stop next to them at the lights. open your door walk over tap on his window and show him how to operate the high beam lights.

haha by beaming them a few times u are showing displeasure. you should stop next to them at the lights. open your door walk over tap on his window and show him how to operate the high beam lights.

yeah that is what i do if we on the same side of the road

Think I will go install some fog lights at the rear of my car, if some joking driving with high bean behind me I will just flood him with the lights....... [rifle] [rifle]

Neutral Newbie

These ppl really no-brainer. Yesterday got one p-plate lorry high beam me all the way when filtering out from CTE to PIE. That is a damn long stretch lo, for goodness sack!!!

Edited by Revolc81

to tell the cars in front they are road hogging... no such thing as going too fast on the road... when people are in a hurry.. just move aside

Fix a little adjustable mirror to your rear-view mirror. Whenever you encounter high-beam from behind, just use this little mirror to deflect the beams back at the offender... works like a charm... but then the bugger will usually HORN you instead :D :D :D

Which shows that they know their high beams are switched on... just can't be bothered, i guess.

Fix a little adjustable mirror to your rear-view mirror. Whenever you encounter high-beam from behind, just use this little mirror to deflect the beams back at the offender... works like a charm... but then the bugger will usually HORN you instead :D :D :D

Which shows that they know their high beams are switched on... just can't be bothered, i guess.

Don't be selfish... just move aside... he might be a in hurry

Neutral Newbie

I think the lorry behind me just forgot to turn off the high beam or accidentally switch to high beam. Cos when i filtered out and cut to other lane liao, the lorry still travel very slow, i want to see which idiot also cannot. Dont want to road hog just to see that person's face.

Put a few disused CDs on your rear window to deflect light also can. [thumbsup]

There are some considerate drivers too. Ever encountered a lorry driver from the opposite direction who switched off the main headlight to assist me to reverse park into a parking lot.

There are some considerate drivers too. Ever encountered a lorry driver from the opposite direction who switched off the main headlight to assist me to reverse park into a parking lot.

which is rare nowadays..

Put a few disused CDs on your rear window to deflect light also can. [thumbsup]

I will turn on my rear fog light, most conti car have it :angry:

Neutral Newbie

Though there are real inconsiderate people around, same cannot be say to all cases. Some cars does not come adjustment inside the cabin to determine their beam height. When loaded with people or cargos at the back, their headlight would seem as though they were on highbeams to the front drivers. If that is the case, we should be more forgiving.

Though there are real inconsiderate people around, same cannot be say to all cases. Some cars does not come adjustment inside the cabin to determine their beam height. When loaded with people or cargos at the back, their headlight would seem as though they were on highbeams to the front drivers. If that is the case, we should be more forgiving.

OK, me bad [smash]

↡ Advertisement