Skoda Roomster: How many times have uu seen this car before?

Alfisti168

How many times have you seen the Roomster on the road before?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. abc

• >3 times

hehehe... Quirkster bias vote... I advance vote!

Gonna get my Vroomster next week hopefully, once insurance is settled and all...

Mine's going to be satin grey... hi to all forumners, and especially to fellow owners of the Skoda Roomster [wave]

Vroomster owners fall in! [thumbsup]

Haha thanks konken, yeah one more roomy on the road to let people spot hahaha... I was silly (or hopeful) enough to keep trying to spot a roomster on singapore roads until my SE told me there are less than 20 on SG roads [dizzy]

So I got a lot to learn from quirkster and rushzyo! But still haven get car la, hope can settle my insurance and get it this week! It's PAINFUL to the pockets when you are a P-Plate holder getting a car... the insurance really gonna kill me [knife]

Saw it once yesterday.

White one.

I was wondering what model was it, then drove up from behind to read "Roomster".

It was the new model Roomster. Not the fugly one last year.

Huh? Got new 1 meh?

Sorry for the biased vote, I see mine everyday.

Actually I saw only 3 other Roomster on the road.

The white showroom test car, QS's blue and another P plate Black

Just bite the bullet. You gotta start at some point anyway....

What color you got for the Roomy?

Eh bro you never read properly... did mentioned my roomy is "satin grey"... I wanted the dynamic blue at first, signed the sales agreement, in the end it's a mistake... the dynamic blue available is actually the test drive unit (the stock list not updated...zzz)... so had to settle for satin grey... hope it turns out nice...

If only they have racy blue for the roomy... hmm... [rolleyes]

OK since we talking Roomster here, I share with u all a very cok story.

The Roomster comes with 2 remote control/keys.

I normally have 1 in a Nike pouch which is clip to my running shoes.

Those who have meet me b4 must be thinking "This fat ass can run?" Yes, I do jog daily at east coast. U can catch me at carpark F2 every night about 11pm.

After run, I will put this key in my dash board glove box (yes the ROOMster got 2 big glove box, lots of ROOM).

The other key I normally use is with a big key chain, hooked to my schoolbag (yes I am a student).

Yesterday while walking towards my car, I was thinking of something and forget and press the unlock boot instead of unlock car. I thow my bag in the boot and slame it shut!!

WAH! How body shake ah! Blur liao, I locked myself out of my car. Die loh this time. Quickly call HA and the nice ppl there direct me to a locksmith.

Fella came down in less then 20mins. Tried and tried, sweat a river, curse and swear. After 1 hour, gave up. No way to open the Roomster. I don't know happy or sad. The freaking car is super secure.

No choice loh, I call HA again. All left already as its about 6pm but Ang Moh was there and answered my call. Very nice fella, explain to me how the lock works and such. But after listen to him, lagi no hope. The car is super secure.

Only thing to do is smash window or order new keys.......both are expensive options and take time to order......habis

Took a MRT downtown from Woodlands. Go coffeeshop have 2 beers and went home sad and stressed. My keys, laptop etc all in my car. So sad lah, only have wallet and mobile phone.

Back at home, I searched the internet and found a locksmith. Called them and they quote me $300. Cannot open no charge. Fair enough, I guess. Told them my car stuck where and took a taxi from Bedok to Woodlands.

Before I reach they already there and working on the car already.

After about 2 hours, they manage to open it. Heng ah! Manage to hook out my Nike pouch from the closed glove box. Very very heng press on the correct button to unlock the boot.

Lesson learned. Gotta go make extra key and keep at home.

NEVER PUT BOTH KEYS IN CAR!!!

Haha... Ruz, the lesson should be - never hold 2 sets of keys with u at all times! The other set should be at home or somthing like that.

Exciting day u had huh?

I think this is one car carjackers would want to give it a miss. 2 bloody hours to crack it open?

Anything spolit in the process?

↡ Advertisement