Happy 100k km to my car!

Nicholas

Thanks. :)

That 100k mileage day, petrol finishing so I just pumped $10 "shell 95" and wait for the night to get the V-power offer. Usually I pump 98 or V-power on offer. Wow big performance drop. Even my gf notice the car seem to be sluggish now. So wondering if you guys feel the difference in petrol RON for new or old swifts/suzuki etc.

The longest trip I had was to Penang, then Cameron Highlands, then back to SG. Luckily the car didn't give any problems. [thumbsup]

suzuki is quite reliable, my old one with the 1litre engine was running more than 300k before my father sold it off after 20 years.

it got overhauled one time somewhere 200k, and only change piston ring, gaskets and mounts.

Now my 4yrs manual vios is inching to 100k soon, so far so good, still can fight civic 1.8 auto on NSH :)

suzuki is quite reliable, my old one with the 1litre engine was running more than 300k before my father sold it off after 20 years.

it got overhauled one time somewhere 200k, and only change piston ring, gaskets and mounts.

Now my 4yrs manual vios is inching to 100k soon, so far so good, still can fight civic 1.8 auto on NSH :)

TBH I have no idea if the car is now 100k, or 300k or even 1000k because when I got it from the car dealer, he simply writes down the mileage he sees from the meter.

As for your Vios, [thumbsup]

I've clocked 170k in 4 yrs and counting towards the 200k mark by next year. [rolleyes]

Well done. How long did it take your car to clock such mileage? Mine usually take around 2-3yrs.

A slight mod of manual vios can easy makan any auto civic.. but not CTR.. lol