Superb Combi - it's coming.

Echelon

When I read this I was a little skeptical and than I found the weblink to the new Skoda Superb Estate.

post-18890-1251479652_thumb.png

Edited by Echelon
↡ Advertisement

Can they make the the Combi like the 308SW.. placed the 2 extra seats at the back for the children.. without doubt I will take it... It have all the things that I want.. ride, comfort, engine, gearbox, safety.. only missing the 2 extra seats...

my only gripe with 308SW is it's gearbox!

Haiya.. so difficult to find things that matched my requirements...

The combi is nice!

his roomster is opc leh .... you how to drive opc ? thought you need to move around daily .....

furthermore, someone is already waiting on the wings for an opc roomy somewhere in this forum ....

My parent will chop my head if I replace the Roomy... they're very attached to it liao.. leaving me with my Astra all the time... sob.. sob...

It's to replace my Opel Astra... my daily bread-n-butter car...

Back to Superb Combi... is there anyway to add the 2 seats legally?

I kind of like the 1.8T engine..

Skoda launches the Superb Combi at Frankfurt

Skoda has revealed a new estate version of its Superb executive car, which the Czech carmaker says contains a number of firsts for the brand

23 Sep 2009 | Foreign News: Czech Republic Viewed : 189 times

2593_p1_l_1.jpg

Measuring 4890mm long, 1820mm wide and 1510mm high, the Superb Combi measures the same as the Superb saloon, with the exception of the slightly increased height at the rear. Rear luggage space therefore has been increased to 633 litres, and goes up to 1865 litres with the seats folded down.

Among the technological advances that the Superb Combi offers is the KESSY system, which is Skoda

I most likely not changing to Skoda, still deliberating on my options, but will still stick to the VW marque.

but value-wise, VW quite sucks leh, with that kind of selling price .... [shakehead] though prices are close ..... <_<

Measuring 4890mm long, 1820mm wide and 1510mm high, the Superb Combi measures the same as the Superb saloon, with the exception of the slightly increased height at the rear. Rear luggage space therefore has been increased to 633 litres, and goes up to 1865 litres with the seats folded down.

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=2593

A BIG monster to drive and park in MSCP. [sweatdrop]

I will need a bigger car, was thinking of an SUV, but now with the Combi release, my choices are either a SUV or Superb Combi.....very nice. one of the sleekest looking Combi around.

↡ Advertisement