Do you answer your PM?

Kelpie

Not sure whether you guys receive PM from other forumers on queries. Do you find some of them quite blunt? Ask you question, never use the magic word. Replied queries liao also no "news". Sometime don't know whether want to answer or not :huh:.

Do you guys feel the same?

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

so far so good.. usually received pm with polite tone... but for the 2nd part question... yes, i tends to agree,,,, usually answer liao no reply...

Edited by Tigershark1976

Not sure whether you guys receive PM from other forumers on queries. Do you find some of them quite blunt? Ask you question, never use the magic word. Replied queries liao also no "news". Sometime don't know whether want to answer or not :huh:.

Regards,

Sinkies and PRs who want to becum Sinkie lack social graces, so you mean you didn't know that till now?

Regards

====================================================================

Even if I criticise I also always end with...Regards!.....for your posts! :D

Supercharged

when qtns are asked in a polite manner, chances it will be answered.

for those answers that i got to the qtns posed, i am also not sure whether to continue on after thanking the othe party .... kind of awkward...continue on wait scared pple might misconstrue...don't continue pple might think i "hang up & sell"

so, i think to myself...if i were being pm & answered the question...do i mind if i don't hear from the other party...i don't cos perhaps i've answered their question & if they hv further qtns, they wld surely pm me again....i will only follow up if my replies are lengthy so as to prevent floodg pple's mailbox [:)]

Regards,

So far go good. If those rude or asking for too much one then jus ignore.

↡ Advertisement