Light shakes

Ghostami

Don't know is it me and my oc but just awhile ago we felt some shakes in our house, like earthquake or something. Anyone experience the same thing??

↡ Advertisement

Just saw on news that Indonesia just had a 6.9 magnitude earthquake, I am near Bishan area, 1st time I felt the quake in this area.

Yes I could felt it too. Staying at Serangoon North 16th floor very top floor.

My PC arm chair was shaking for few seconds....while watching vdo on PC....

Seems like our neighbour's quakes are getting nearer and nearer to us... Earth is really in a bad shape like those documentaries are saying. If nothing is done quickly, we might become extinct in another 50 years together with all the life on earth.

Turbocharged

you'll prob feel the quake if wherever you're staying is situated ontop of sand..because softer grounds will magnify the effects of any tremors..

I'm staying at Bt Timah here, the ground underneath is mostly hard rock like granite..so can't feel anything

Edited by Shull

Don't know is it me and my oc but just awhile ago we felt some shakes in our house, like earthquake or something. Anyone experience the same thing??

For a moment I thought you were talking about low fat milk shakes <_<

hey hey now that u mentioned... i think i felt it too.. was was on my computer can't remember the time pro around 2-4. felt my chair moving very slightly, but i didn't think much abt it then

There are more earthquakes recently due to the tsunami as the earth plates are very unstable now... tremors are quite common in Singapore when Indonesia have earthquake. Had experienced about 4-5 times liao

For a moment I thought you were talking about low fat milk shakes <_<

hahaha ... me too ...

anyway, was having my afternoon beauty sleep.