SGcarmart experience

Falc

Neutral Newbie

if you dun mind the volume of phone calls , then it's a very good advertising area. I sold my swift within 2 days of posting there. But just take note that you will get calls from all sorts of ppl... dealers, exporters, FINANCIAL COMPANIES, etc.... out of 10 calls, 1 is direct buyer.. but for $20 it's a very good avenue to try to sell your own car.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

It's probably the best and cheapest way to advertise your sale car. I don't think there are similar established ones around...

what's wrong with that EK4?

Dunno. But i won't buy one which the owner refused right to inspect by 3rd party.

if you dun mind the volume of phone calls , then it's a very good advertising area. I sold my swift within 2 days of posting there. But just take note that you will get calls from all sorts of ppl... dealers, exporters, FINANCIAL COMPANIES, etc.... out of 10 calls, 1 is direct buyer.. but for $20 it's a very good avenue to try to sell your own car.

That's fast [thumbsup] But they call or they SMS? [sweatdrop]

The only time you can play with the car dealers is when you advertise on sgcarmart!

1) Make them come to your office or house at odd hours to view the car!

2) Tell them super c--k story about how good your car is, like how they like to smoke newbie carbuyer alike.

4) Tell them you are doctor/lawyer, car always under shelter, every 3000km maintenance,etc

5) Tell them this is your 3rd car in the family.

very fun!

it is the best place to advertise based on the amount of views everyday. i sold my car within 2 hrs after putting up an ads on sgcarmart. price is as expected.

the car still with the dealer after 2 years, a paper lost of 15K estimated

Turbocharged

it is the best place to advertise based on the amount of views everyday. i sold my car within 2 hrs after putting up an ads on sgcarmart. price is as expected.

wah... wat car?? [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

wah... wat car model?

The only time you can play with the car dealers is when you advertise on sgcarmart!

1) Make them come to your office or house at odd hours to view the car!

2) Tell them super c--k story about how good your car is, like how they like to smoke newbie carbuyer alike.

4) Tell them you are doctor/lawyer, car always under shelter, every 3000km maintenance,etc

5) Tell them this is your 3rd car in the family.

very fun!

i think most people have better things to do than play with car dealers.

↡ Advertisement