Daewoo Tacuma on fire

Nullifi3d

Good Day Mr silver Daewoo Tacuma/Chevrolet Vivant or whatever korean car it is.

I just hope whoever you are rushing to makes it or if your wife is giving birth she gets a healthy baby because it ain't worth the number of lives including myself just now at Upper thomson road towards Braddell at 545pm. The times we spent together where you nearly side-swiped me 2 times and cut in front of other motorists left me in awe at how bad your overtaking skills are.

And next time, wind down your windows so i can hear what you are actually saying instead of shouting swear words and curses with the windows up. I can't hear you my friend. Plus you were so smartly dressed i couldn't believe such unciviclized words came out with your wide open mouth and the need to whip out your BRAND NEW Nokia camera phone.

P.S. I hope you do post the pictures you took of me and my bike. I havent had a decent picture of myself with my bike. Hope theres no bad blood between us. Next time, no longer on my 2-wheeler; its my 4-wheeler against you.

Cheers

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Good Day Mr silver Daewoo Tacuma/Chevrolet Vivant or whatever korean car it is.

I just hope whoever you are rushing to makes it or if your wife is giving birth she gets a healthy baby because it ain't worth the number of lives including myself just now at Upper thomson road towards Braddell at 545pm. The times we spent together where you nearly side-swiped me 2 times and cut in front of other motorists left me in awe at how bad your overtaking skills are.

And next time, wind down your windows so i can hear what you are actually saying instead of shouting swear words and curses with the windows up. I can't hear you my friend. Plus you were so smartly dressed i couldn't believe such unciviclized words came out with your wide open mouth and the need to whip out your BRAND NEW Nokia camera phone.

P.S. I hope you do post the pictures you took of me and my bike. I havent had a decent picture of myself with my bike. Hope theres no bad blood between us. Next time, no longer on my 2-wheeler; its my 4-wheeler against you.

Cheers

Photo with a license plate would help.

Too many terrible drivers on the road these days.

- Taxis cutting across lanes to turn. Jam braking to a stop at random.

- Many half-asleep aunties practically parked on the overtaking lane.

- Expat wives in their MPVs driving like the world owes them.

Everyday some excitement.

Sigh...

for a moment, i thought u saw tat car on fire! just relax la. too many of such pple tat makes driving on the road such an blood boiling experience.

Photo with a license plate would help.

Too many terrible drivers on the road these days.

- Taxis cutting across lanes to turn. Jam braking to a stop at random.

- Many half-asleep aunties practically parked on the overtaking lane.

- Expat wives in their MPVs driving like the world owes them.

Everyday some excitement.

Sigh...

No point taking photos of him. I already have it mentally stored. Plus he was the one doing all the photo taking. Too bad it won't mean anything. I'm actually hoping he'll post it in stomp. Wonder what the title would be... "Motorcyclist road rage". Wahahahah.

What a pussy, he wouldn't even wind down the windows to talk to me. Sighz.