Will be changing car to Kangoo

Guniang

last time i diy unscrew everything myself.

i am quite the diy guy (for simple stuff)(what to do.......can save, save loh [sweatdrop] )

difficulty is when you need to fix back

↡ Advertisement

so for the cage its either u have the full 1 or do without it??

There is no half cage or some other designs??

oh yeah safety definitely comes first...

Thanks for the advice....

Any way, if i wanna remove my metal cage and change it to something nicer, where can i do it?? Scrap yard?? Can they fix for me??Roughly cost how much??

its made in sg, why rework the wheel

how many bar i am not sure. i am driving older patch.

there is a software upgrade (in fact from france Renault) to ecu without any modification of size of turbo.

for dci70, the bhp will be up till 95bhp(cant remember).

for dci80, the bhp will be up till 105bhp(for sure).

i know someone up one size of the turbo and modify the intake manifold without upgrade ecu.

details you can get from the van club.

one point you have to know is that for kangoo, there is no intercooler. for hardcore fan, there are a lot of room to upgrade from it. And yes, diesel engine have very high low rpm torque. it can be quite a devil if tuned properly. only thing is please upgrade the braking system in line with it. and lowering your ride to have a better handling to already quite a decent handling kangoo.

wow cool, another kangoo fan [thumbsup]

i prefer high torque to HP [scholar] . mod dci70 torque is at 210Nm [inlove] .

i see some vans (renault/fiat/etc) being converted to normal plate that starts with S. how is that possible? anyone care to explain

i see some vans (renault/fiat/etc) being converted to normal plate that starts with S. how is that possible? anyone care to explain

Those actually are normal cars that happen to share the van body.

There is proper rear seats plus seat belt.

Possible because car manufacturer now make vans that can also function as car.

But I think it's silly to get a van shaped car in Singapore. The price will not be advantage, either nor the interior space spacious. Might as well get a proper suv like wish, freed, estima, etc.

Somemore if you buy a new van now, you wont save much from the diesel because (I heard) the new vans cannot use those diesel from oem pumps and must use petrol kiosk one (compare 0.85 vs 1.20)

Just came a-X this thread...wanna get the info rite....

in fact diesel sold in SG...is ULSD...even b4 this yr....so if ur co has an OEM dispensal stn or maybe u got lobang to get OEM ...the diesel can be used for Euro4 van. JFYI

Neutral Newbie

i'm driving a fiat, the pick-up is shiok, can qie most saloon cars... decided to get it because of the good reviews... kangoo seems to have bad reviews in most forums although the price is nice. the height is 1.8 so my antenna always kena the 1.8 barricades :(

i got it second hand, and the previous owner left his sofa-bed inside. but i decided to take it out and put in a huge bean bag and it's damn shiok... my passengers will always doze off hehe.

wanna ask you guys (sorry i'm very noob at this) a couple qns:

i would love to make my eurovan look more jeepish/SUVish... so my idea is to add a crashbar to the front... but i can't seem to find any sellers both online and in motor shops. any one can give me a point in the right direction? will be grateful!

i also thinking of increasing my tiresize (actually if money fall from sky, i would like to raise the suspension and get off road tires, but i will never be able to park in multistory carpark anymore haha), how wide do you think i can go?

thanks bros!

↡ Advertisement