Will be changing car to Kangoo

Guniang

Turbocharged
(edited)

Remember to update us the bill amount after you went for the changes.

Edited by Albeniz
↡ Advertisement

haha....got turbo meh??? dun feel anything....

got. it is a small turbo. and your van is tuned toward normal driving.

you want to feel the turbo kick in? check with the hardcore kangoo driver. by then, dont say i dont warn you, you ask for it.

haha its ok.... i swear to be a good boy driving this kangoo....

no more turbo or high performance stuffs for nw....i also dun trust kangoo if its gonna b made so pwrful.... have enuf of the pwr stuff....i just want my kangoo to b nice looking and pleasent to drive can already n trouble free....

how many bar i am not sure. i am driving older patch.

there is a software upgrade (in fact from france Renault) to ecu without any modification of size of turbo.

for dci70, the bhp will be up till 95bhp(cant remember).

for dci80, the bhp will be up till 105bhp(for sure).

i know someone up one size of the turbo and modify the intake manifold without upgrade ecu.

details you can get from the van club.

one point you have to know is that for kangoo, there is no intercooler. for hardcore fan, there are a lot of room to upgrade from it. And yes, diesel engine have very high low rpm torque. it can be quite a devil if tuned properly. only thing is please upgrade the braking system in line with it. and lowering your ride to have a better handling to already quite a decent handling kangoo.

haha its ok.... i swear to be a good boy driving this kangoo....

no more turbo or high performance stuffs for nw....i also dun trust kangoo if its gonna b made so pwrful.... have enuf of the pwr stuff....i just want my kangoo to b nice looking and pleasent to drive can already n trouble free....

[thumbsup] kangoo ride is more comfort and smooth as compared with combo.

there are quite a number of kangoo on the road that ppl drive for "lifestyle". you will be surprised what they put in their kangoo (not the performance type). these stuff cant be able to put in a car, even full size mpv has limited space as compared to kangoo in this case.

The carpark height IS a problem....

Kangoo needs 1.9M clearance. For some carparks with 1.8M, I entered before but kept on hitting the van roof with the bar. Didn't know 10cm diff is important....

Kangoo normal height is > 1.8m.

you can either put stuff at the back to "lower" it or do lowering to just below 1.8m.

again, the antenna is too long. you have to replaced by those shorter after market type.

[thumbsup] kangoo ride is more comfort and smooth as compared with combo.

there are quite a number of kangoo on the road that ppl drive for "lifestyle". you will be surprised what they put in their kangoo (not the performance type). these stuff cant be able to put in a car, even full size mpv has limited space as compared to kangoo in this case.

sweet..any recomendation on where to change the brakes,brake rotors and brake cable?? Can use the same brake pads as car??

I be going to silent to take a look on the fun items

Visit the local Kangoo club for more info:

Kangoo Club Singapore

First off, I suggest you change the tires to something that has better grip especially when the road is wet.

Billy Car Care at Sin Ming is a good reliable workshop for servicing. They can probably advise you on the upgrades to your brake system.

sweet..any recomendation on where to change the brakes,brake rotors and brake cable?? Can use the same brake pads as car??

I be going to silent to take a look on the fun items

change the front brake rotor will increase the braking system quite significantly. your batch should have ABS so that should be good enough.

for mod, i will not suggest BCC (for servicing yes). i suggest Espace at UBI that is more hardcore.

car park that display 1.8m still can enter. only the antenna will hit the metal rail of the carpark.

anything <1.8m i won't enter. but so far i have not parked at <1.8m carpark.

the carpark at raffles hospital is 1.8m and is the lowest i have entered. it almost scratch the van's roof when i'm alone.

any good kangoo van tires to recommend??? my van tire nw is 165/70/R14 (original size) i guess...

I read in kangoo forum although its v slow tt using car tires is kinda illegal or not allow rite??

I need it to have good grip in dry and wet...so when i brake or wad i will not skid.... noise and comfort level to a acceptable average level will do....dun need to be saloon comfort lvl...

I got quoted firestone frm thailand $80/pc....is it cheap?? Sounds ex to me comparing with relation the size and to my old vertus tires frm hankook man....

Bro, no matter what . . . safety first okay?

I've seen my neighbour with a Berlingo and it looks comfy, they have a Picnic but they use the van more often.

oh yeah safety definitely comes first...

Thanks for the advice....

Any way, if i wanna remove my metal cage and change it to something nicer, where can i do it?? Scrap yard?? Can they fix for me??Roughly cost how much??

↡ Advertisement