Will be changing car to Kangoo

Guniang

Hi pple,

Need your advice on kangoo here...WIll be changing my car to kangoo coupe(resale)....

How is the FC?

Erp charges like?

2 seaters only?

I have a yr old daughter, able to put baby sit? if nt my wife gotta hold her infront or go public.

Anymore thing to lookout for and the diff in driving a kangoo coupe vs a car.... the speed?? Handling??

SOrry for asking dumb questions but i really clueless....

↡ Advertisement

Hi pple,

Need your advice on kangoo here...WIll be changing my car to kangoo coupe(resale)....

How is the FC?

Erp charges like?

2 seaters only?

I have a yr old daughter, able to put baby sit? if nt my wife gotta hold her infront or go public.

Anymore thing to lookout for and the diff in driving a kangoo coupe vs a car.... the speed?? Handling??

u mean euro van??? Renault kangoo??

bro,

if it is financially possible, try to keep you car

I drive a berlingo van before. When my 2nd kid came, I sold off the van and got a musso pig karp truck.

While it is generally hiong-nable (refers to can break the rule without getting caught) to ferry people behind, the no seat belt thing is a dangerious thing for kids

Somemore if you buy a new van now, you wont save much from the diesel because (I heard) the new vans cannot use those diesel from oem pumps and must use petrol kiosk one (compare 0.85 vs 1.20)

yup its registered under company..

its a renault kangoo...

For putting a non fix sofa seat, will get caught anot??

Hi pple,

How is the FC?

Erp charges like?

2 seaters only?

Mine is Berlingo 1.6HDI..I believe not much different for FC..

FC is abt 17 to 18km/L on average - Diesel

ERP charges same as car..

You can put the baby chair at the front seat then your wifey can sit behind sofa seat..

speed limited 70km..above that you get the pi pi sound..

Inspection every year..

Road tax fix at $500 per year..End of the day..depend on yrself..Running cost not much different if you dun travel alot..

bro,

if it is financially possible, try to keep you car

I drive a berlingo van before. When my 2nd kid came, I sold off the van and got a musso pig karp truck.

While it is generally hiong-nable (refers to can break the rule without getting caught) to ferry people behind, the no seat belt thing is a dangerious thing for kids

Somemore if you buy a new van now, you wont save much from the diesel because (I heard) the new vans cannot use those diesel from oem pumps and must use petrol kiosk one (compare 0.85 vs 1.20)

currently have a kangoo sitting as a white elephant plus car insurance as a killer due to my age plus last yr involve in a minor accident but the claim was sky rocket heavenly godlike crazy....wrkshp claiming a door for the price of a new picanto.....so currently stuck and my insurance is due in a weeks time...thinking of driving this kangoo first and sell of my car....as time goes see how many get another new car...

just playing wif choices here and trying to save some cost here, plus my family got 2 cars, so i guess its wiser to sell my car n drive the kangoo...

nt sure tts why seeking great advice frm u guys...

nw i got a choice of having a vehicle to drive, thinking back to some who cant have choice they also LL take public...

really sad to sell cos its my first car but i dun really want to waste so much on my insurance too....sorry for the horrible english

agree with maddriver

the lower diesel cost will only start to benefit you if you travel very high km per week

energy cost savings per week from van: (cost of petrol - cost of oem diesel) * km per week

agree with maddriver

the lower diesel cost will only start to benefit you if you travel very high km per week

energy cost savings per week from van: (cost of petrol - cost of oem diesel) * km per week

currently i driving ard to do sales and meetings...so my travelling is crazy.. plus office is way up north.....although asthetically not nice for a salesperson to be seen driving a kangoo but i think its just a mode of transport only la....good to have nicer cars but i think if can save just save....

don worry about the insurance, it may not be as bad as it seems

one of musso i know got into a bad accident and the insruance came to about 1500

see how first, if the insurance is more than 2500, ask the insruance agent to see if you sell the car to one of your relative, whether the insurance savings is cheaper than the transfer cost

if your km is very very high, oem diesel can help you save a lot alot

it help me save a lot a lot

but i do notice that during office hours, tp and rov is very active so you got to make sure you don go above 80

I agreed with bro mustank..U may want to consider the rest than kangoo..I heard many gt problem..if you want to drive like the car..consider combo..1.7 turbo..sweet

if your km is very very high, oem diesel can help you save a lot alot

it help me save a lot a lot

but i do notice that during office hours, tp and rov is very active so you got to make sure you don go above 80

SLE near mandai always pack with ROV......hahaha....tts the scary thing....

I agreed with bro mustank..U may want to consider the rest than kangoo..I heard many gt problem..if you want to drive like the car..consider combo..1.7 turbo..sweet

kangoo is already available anytime...its parking in the office with no pple to drive it.... [bounce1]

kangoo is already available anytime...its parking in the office with no pple to drive it.... [bounce1]

At your stage, sell of your car and drive kangoo. It will be good for your job nature and occassionally can do some deliveries. [thumbsup]

Most of the kangoo should come with a set of sofa at the good compartment. If you dont have, get the Novena sofa, around 100 bucks and no modification needed. fit nicely to it. Just that when you got baby, the baby seat installed on the passenger seat and your wife sit at the back.

Dont chiong, dont road hog, road tax is cheap, insurance so so. just that cant go malaysia.

The rest are standard. as for problem of kangoo, it depends if you do regular service or do any mod for the kangoo or not. You can go to eurovanclub and kangoo club to find out more on kangoo maintanence and stuff.

↡ Advertisement