Aircon: Fresh air or Circulated air?

Most of us in S'pore take short drives... so I bo chap, mine is permanently set to circulate.

Cos all the "fresh" air rushes into the car when you open your door big big to get in. Even if the car is full i don't think the oxygen level will drop to an uncomfortable level for short drives. When you reach the destination, open door big big again to get out, you get "fresh" air again...wow! So why bother?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

in Singapore..i always set to circulation..coz everywhere i go i see cars, trucks and buses..the only time i set to outside air is 1) Driving late at night 2) Malaysia ulu B roads.. Or sometimes, i just wind down my window all the way..

how to use fresh air mode in singapore?

the car will take longer to cool and the smell from exhaust infront is horrible.

maybe it is more suitable for places with cooler climate.

Edited by Babyt

how to use fresh air mode in singapore?

the car will take longer to cool and the smell from exhaust infront is horrible.

Dun you realise these ppl dun have a sense of smell??

got 1 time i didnt know i pressed the fresh air mode...was wondering why the air was not cold after 20mins and the wind blowing at me felt a bit 'dirty' on my skin.

den realised i didnt on circulated air mode.

for all mercedes models the system automatically switches to fresh air every 30mins or if the CO2 level is too high.

very jialat this problem.

irritating.

↡ Advertisement