Best route from Sembawang mart to Kitchener Complex ???

Xmenfreak2

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros and sis, wondering any of u guys/ladies could share some tips for the route from Sembawang MRT to Kitchener Complex, on morning timing ard 0800 to 0900, the best way and without ERP charges? For now I am travelling via Lentor then into CTE which hits $2.50 ERP and also another $2.00 before I reach kallang and into Lavender... kinda sucky as office has been shifted there so have to travel there no matter what.. thanks for all your help.. maybe mod could start to create a folder for the shortest routes without ERP or something.. for our guys and ladies to use it as references.. Cheers!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Take MRT lah, alight at Farrer Park MRT. Morning peak period, either you pay ERP or go by small roads which will still jam like hell. Your $4.50 savings end up gone if you burn 3 more litres of petrol in the jam, and you have to take longer time to reach office, so need to wake up earlier, etc...

Edited by Dunno

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros and sis, wondering any of u guys/ladies could share some tips for the route from Sembawang MRT to Kitchener Complex, on morning timing ard 0800 to 0900, the best way and without ERP charges? For now I am travelling via Lentor then into CTE which hits $2.50 ERP and also another $2.00 before I reach kallang and into Lavender... kinda sucky as office has been shifted there so have to travel there no matter what.. thanks for all your help.. maybe mod could start to create a folder for the shortest routes without ERP or something.. for our guys and ladies to use it as references.. Cheers!! [thumbsup]

Hi freak,

Use the newly open KPE tunnel and exit near geylang, you probably need only to pay 1 ERP charges (not sure if KPE will charge ERP in near future) though the distance maybe longer (but smoother ride).

Sembawang MRT

Sembawang Road

Upper Thomson Road

Thomson Road (1 ERP Gantry)

Owen Road

Rangoon Road

Kitchener Complex

Thatz the cheapest route, avg driving time ard 45mins.

I travel tis route until Upper Thomson Road everyday except, I heading to beach road and I'll pass one ERP gantry but its not turned on yet. Driving time ard 40-45mins, sch holidays is 30mins max. My route:

Sembawang MRT

Sembawang Road

Upper Thomson Road

Lornie Road

Dunearn Road (1 ERP Gantry)

Sungei Road

Ophir Road

Beach Road

Neutral Newbie

Bro me from cck, have to send OC to sembawang mart for her work then I proceed to work.. if not i long time take MRT liao.. thanks..

↡ Advertisement