Why do Malaysian's mandarin sounds...

Ahgongwolve

Why do Malaysian's mandarin sounds funny?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Why do Malaysian's mandarin sounds funny?

• Cos that's the correct way to speak Mandarin
    • Cos their teachers all screwed up
    • I have no idea

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

你们"星假坡"人几得空喔

有事没事就来咖叫咖叫联邦人

:D

Edited by Forte
↡ Advertisement

Why do Malaysian's mandarin sounds...so funny

i hate to say it but to the malaysians, ur mandarin sounds funny, as if a bangle is screwing u from behind altho it is probably ur teachers that are screwed up.

I find it rather amusing that the poll starter should start a poll as such to criticise Msian Mandarin when his/her written English is so ridiculously bad, judging from the title of the poll. Truely ironical...lol. This poll perhaps reflects more on him/her than Msians.

Our spoken languages sound different to the people from other countries as well, so would it be nice to see a poll saying our accent is such because our teachers screwed up?

Ni ji kou li yi xia wor... wo shi ma kok ren.. LOL

Neutral Newbie

Ni ji kou li yi xia wor... wo shi ma kok ren.. LOL

I have no idea what you are trying to say, if that was directed at me. Typing in Mandarin would help.

I should say that most of us are no saints. I admit that I do share a joke or two with my Msian and Spore friends about their accents just as how my American and Australian friends laugh about Singaporean accents. However, it is one thing to laugh among the privacy of friends, another to post something like this in a public domain. It's just like racist remarks. How many of us have not told racist jokes? But to post something like that online in a public domain, you have to be responsible for your comments (and face the law in Spore).

Post responsibly, my friend.

I thought it should be the pot calling the kettle black and not the other way round?

haha anyway interesting pic

aiyo, its normal lah, when the chinese came to singapore, they also say singaporean chinese sound so funny, mixed with english, malay, tamil, hokkien, cantonise & etc.... its the same everywhere. think the TS have been staying in singapore all a long and never been to other country except Malaysia [laugh][laugh] ... hmm.. wait, should'nt be the case cost there are too many FT in Singapore and he should realise that even if he never go overseas... he should be staying at home surving MCF too long and never go walk walk even in the neighbourhood... [idea]